Airbus X Connect Extended Mod

Robbybobby

Hi,

I saw in one of your reply, that we have to put HTML_interface=1.

Where do we have to put this ?

Thank you !

Just Start the AAX configuration application and make sure that you enable the web server and set it to "big MCDU" setting.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone got this working on Windows 8.1pro 64bit with P3D v2?

Managed to get the website generator up and going by installing the 2005 Visual C++ SP1 redistributable package (found this information on a German thread).

Can connect to the web site from any tablet... or PC based web browser. however the MCDU sub item doesn't connect properly.

For version 1.4 the buttons seem locked followed by a disconnect message when I refresh the page.

For the original version the top portion of the MCDU goes black and reverts to its starting screen.... then disconnects.

The published port is 4040. So I proceeded to redirect UPD, TCP for port 4040 to the Flight SIM PC on the router and also verified the outbound rules of the firewall on the FS PC:

For the application 'Airbus XConnect Extended Application' rule 1 is UDP open for all ports (Protocol 17). Rule 2 is open all ports for TCP (protocol 6).. So other ports other than 4040 are required ?

Here are my questions:

What C++ packages are required for aerosoft products ?

What is the list of ports that need to be redirected for the Xconnect utility (MCDU connection) other than 4040 ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Has anyone noticed that after filling out the FMC, the main page shows

dist to next WPT

0,n/a

Even if you're at cruise? am I doing something wrong?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey. I Use an Android Tablet, with the rugular AirbusXConnect.

The original airbus connect application has an issue that sometimes leads to loading errors of the MCDU screen. You could try to use my mod version of Airbus X Connect in the download section.

• 3 months later...

Using your newest version 1.4, and my Android tablet Nexus 7 (2012 ver.) The MCDU keeps resizing everytime I click a key.

When i load up the page, I'm presented with a nice picture of the MCDU, everything works, except it's kinda small on my 7" display probably only utilizing 50% of it. IF i resize it to fill the screen, it will shrink back down to 'default' small size on touch input. Is that a limitation on my device?

I also tested it with my Galaxy S4, and same problem. Your iPad doesn't seem to suffer from the same problem.

Hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance, Phill

Using your newest version 1.4, and my Android tablet Nexus 7 (2012 ver.) The MCDU keeps resizing everytime I click a key.

When i load up the page, I'm presented with a nice picture of the MCDU, everything works, except it's kinda small on my 7" display probably only utilizing 50% of it. IF i resize it to fill the screen, it will shrink back down to 'default' small size on touch input. Is that a limitation on my device?

I also tested it with my Galaxy S4, and same problem. Your iPad doesn't seem to suffer from the same problem.

Hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance, Phill

Is it really zooming back if you just hit _one_ button on the MCDU keyboard? I can imagine that typing might lead to double-taps on Android effectively changing the zoom. But a single click should not produce that. Can you test that on your device? If it never happens on a single click, but when typing several keys, then I might find a way to disable the zooming by double-tapping.

Is it really zooming back if you just hit _one_ button on the MCDU keyboard? I can imagine that typing might lead to double-taps on Android effectively changing the zoom. But a single click should not produce that. Can you test that on your device? If it never happens on a single click, but when typing several keys, then I might find a way to disable the zooming by double-tapping.

It definitely happen on single clicks unfortunately. But I'm fairly certain it's an android issue, cause I believe I've had similar issues before on certain websites that aren't optimized for mobile devices. And that's what i suspect might be the case here. You shouldn't in anyway feel obliged to do anything about it, since this might be an android issue. Are you aware of other apps that allow me to use my tablet as an FMC for the Airbus X?

-Phill

It definitely happen on single clicks unfortunately. But I'm fairly certain it's an android issue, cause I believe I've had similar issues before on certain websites that aren't optimized for mobile devices. And that's what i suspect might be the case here. You shouldn't in anyway feel obliged to do anything about it, since this might be an android issue. Are you aware of other apps that allow me to use my tablet as an FMC for the Airbus X?

-Phill

Have you tried both the built-in Android browser and Google Chrome? Maybe Chrome behaves differently with the touchevents that have been modified for the MCDU.

• 3 weeks later...

Hallo

can someone tell me please how i can do to test the Flight control (Sidestrick)? I usually fly with the Boeing PMDG 737 or 777. I saw so many videos about Airbus Extended X and i decided to buy it.But i have problems with the Sidestricks.I can´t move it (left, right neutral and so on)I will be very thankfull if someone could tell me what to do. People told me to activate the flight control on the Overhead panel but it didn´t solve the problem.

Thank one more time and i wish you all a good night

• 2 weeks later...

Archived