AES 2.26 released

OPabst

I know this has already been discussed but please isn't there anything you could do to the de-icing effect in FSX? The way it's modelled now and not meant in a rude way is more like a video game from the early 80'th with big green pixels simulating the fluid. Wouldn't it be possible to maybe use some kind of smoke effect instead?

I really really like AES and I don't fly to airport where I don't have support for AES but this effect simply isn't good and at this time of year where you often need to use de-icing I've found myself almost reluctant to do so simply because of the bad modelled effect.

Another thing that might be much easier to fix that I also asked about a while ago in some other thread, is there any way you could increase the number of times the catering service guys move between the catering vehicle and the a/c? Now when you have the timer for catering set to as in my case for example 8 minutes the guys will only do two or maybe 3 turns during this time and it looks rather stupid when you see them just standing in the catering vehicle for several minutes without moving.

Well...the catering guys just finished here and now I'm off to LGIR :)

• Developer

I know this has already been discussed but please isn't there anything you could do to the de-icing effect in FSX? The way it's modelled now and not meant in a rude way is more like a video game from the early 80'th with big green pixels simulating the fluid. Wouldn't it be possible to maybe use some kind of smoke effect instead?

Please read the release note, theret it is explained very clearly.

Another thing that might be much easier to fix that I also asked about a while ago in some other thread, is there any way you could increase the number of times the catering service guys move between the catering vehicle and the a/c? Now when you have the timer for catering set to as in my case for example 8 minutes the guys will only do two or maybe 3 turns during this time and it looks rather stupid when you see them just standing in the catering vehicle for several minutes without moving.

I will check that, the Random counter maybe has a to large range.

Please read the release note, theret it is explained very clearly.

I will check that, the Random counter maybe has a to large range.

Already read the release notes but guess I'll have to do it again then. Pitty though since I think the effect that was prior to this one was if not better but at least less ugly.

That would be great if you could adjust this a bit Oliver, much appreciated!

Archived