What a dilemma

Andiehuk

Hi all,

First up I'm loving this aircraft, Aerosoft and the team have done themselves proud. Well done all, a real achievement. I do however find myself in a real dilemma and it's probably one that many simmers are now finding themselves in. How the hell am I supposed to go back to flying say the other companies A346 for my long haul flights without comparing it to what can actually be done with an Airbus in FSX! The only cure I can see is if Aerosoft continue with the whole Airbus family so that fellow simmers like me can finally feel some relief after having to stumble along with poor replicas that are buggy, unsupported and lacking basic functionality for so long. I have the other companies Airbus working quite well now and know all the gotchas but it feels like I'm flying a robin reliant after jumping into the extended.

I know the A318,19 and 30 are in the pipeline but are there any potential/undisclosed plans to perhaps do an A346 at some point as well? Seeing as the extended has been so welcomed in the community (just my view from what I have seen) is the development of further aircraft in the family a priority for Aerosoft?

Thanks all and keep up the good work.

Andy

Guys (and girls) at the Moment only the A318, 319 and 330 are planned. Nothing more. Of cause someone would like everything... The A380s systems are so different from the A320 that it would make it a completly new project.

I can tell you that Next Level Simulations is working on the A380 though. Check them out ;)

NLS = Vapourware. Their website been like that for as long as I can remember and their forum closed so AS will have to do A380 :)

Like Andiehuk you can't prise me out of the A320 now - all my other A/C are gathering dust :)

A330 will be fantastic.

Aerosoft will have to fly the flag for Europe and Airbus :)

Archived