Release: Freight Dogs "The Scenery"

Sorry Mathijs, but I have got myself confused. :?

I could not find any download on my order page which is why I wanted to ask if there had been any news or updates about this yet.

Does this now mean that there will not be a free update available ?

Where can I find these liveries if there are available ? Not sure where to look.

As it only contains a set of textures and a aircraft.cfg there was not need for any protection. So just click the link in the post and the file will stream to your system...

Thank you Mathijs, I downloaded that one but only found the Hewitt livery.

I still cannot find any references to the Freight Dog liveries for the Beech and Beaver that you mentioned were already available. I have also tried a forum search in case I missed something.

I already have both the Beech and Beaver products and therefore purchased the 'scenery only' product, as you mentioned that there would be an update to follow to include the Beech & Beaver models and liveries not included with the scenery (as above).

Please can you advise where I can find them? You mentioned that the other liveries are already available, but I honestly have no idea where else to look, sorry.

:?: :?: :?:

• Aerosoft
Bump.

:D

Like I write, I only done the Hewitt liveries as nobody asked for the fictive Freight dogs liveries. It's not a big deal to make a set of those for you, just a biggish download. I'll see it's done before I forget about FS for a week or so.

Like I write, I only done the Hewitt liveries as nobody asked for the fictive Freight dogs liveries. It's not a big deal to make a set of those for you, just a biggish download. I'll see it's done before I forget about FS for a week or so.

Hi Mathijs.

Great news, thank you. I only wanted the liveries as I already had the aircraft.

Presume a holiday is around the corner then. Have a safe and enjoyable one.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mathijs.

Great news, thank you. I only wanted the liveries as I already had the aircraft.

Presume a holiday is around the corner then. Have a safe and enjoyable one.

Hi Mathijs.

Have you had a chance to explore the possibility of the textures yet?