Forum - uploading files

chrisffm

Does anyone know what the max file size is to upload a file? I want to upload a 27 MB file and it won't upload for some reason.

I tried splitting the file into 2 or 3 pieces but the uploader won't allow me to upload the file extension (I think they were .001, .002 files, etc)

Thanks

Chris

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know what the max file size is to upload a file? I want to upload a 27 MB file and it won't upload for some reason.

I tried splitting the file into 2 or 3 pieces but the uploader won't allow me to upload the file extension (I think they were .001, .002 files, etc)

Thanks

Chris

This is a very good question. Like You, I am not an aerosoft forum member since yesterday.

But I still have not found a forum section where you are able (and allowed!) to post such questions. It seems like if the forum staff leaves us for "try & error". This isn't my approach either.

So, let's treat this case as a "peer to peer" help. Did you already try to upload 1 small file?

Edit: It is possible, that the forum software does not allow you to upload every file extension that you like to upload.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thanks

Chris

"... for some reason...": any error message?

Did you try to attach a file to a post or did you try to upload to the download section?

Archived