ZFW doesn't change ....

Bizzy

hello

i can't change the fuel and ZFW in the mcdu

i can't directly... in fact in page 2 of init there is already the weight and it's not automatic when i change the fuel ( i can change just the fuel but the bird is still full)

so i must do use the fuel planner

can you help me please ?

best regards

Hi, are you entering your ZFW as "/XXX" ? The sideslash is needed.

In many video we can see that simply enter the fuel and on the top line with a single click it's automatic but me i don't have this...

i would like to understand

In many video we can see that simply enter the fuel and on the top line with a single click it's automatic but me i don't have this...

i would like to understand

That was changed in 1.04. Now there is a set ZFW and not auto-calculated, because the auto-calculation before was always incorrect. So, all you need to do now is input your actual ZFW as well as your block fuel.

Excuse me for misunderstanding in my last post.

Well, in previous versions ZFW was automatically calculated but in latest few versions it's not (because the calculation was always incorrect).

EDIT: dmbusmc was faster, once again :D

hum ok i understand

@ Adrijan no problem :)

but i have still problem when i change the fuel with mcdu on the ECAM there is nothing that changes i'm still full....

so i must change the ZFW manually and then i will see the new FOB on the ECAM ? that right ?

hum ok i understand

@ Adrijan no problem :)

but i have still problem when i change the fuel with mcdu on the ECAM there is nothing that changes i'm still full....

so i must change the ZFW manually and then i will see the new FOB on the ECAM ? that right ?

ZFW and FOB are not related. ZFW is Zero Fuel Weight, in other words the weight of the plane plus cargo and passengers. FOB is fuel on board. You need to use the Airbus X Extended Fuel Planner to load your fuel. The Fuel Planner will then show you your Block Fuel to enter, as well as your ZFW to enter.

Archived