Checklists and Copilot approach problem

Zackrampage

For some reason, after installing 1.04 (and yes I deleted the old version before installing 1.04) the checklists don't work after I begin the descent, and the few thigns that work, happen at a late time. No, landing lights on, no flaps, no gear, gotta do it all myself. It worked fine before 1.04 Please help.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Yes. This worked fine in v 1.03

Did you really deleted or uninstalled version 1.03b? We highly recommend to use the uninstaller because otherwise you could miss to delete some files.

What we need to know to help you is at exactly which step (# no and chapter) of the Vol6 StepbyStep guide the problem begins i. e. until when it works and at which point of the guide the system behaves not as stated......

Hanse

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

I close this topic because we believe that it has been solved with the release of HOTFIX 011. If there are still things to report then please open a new topic after installetion.

Hanse

Archived