Hello/installation compatibility/activation

Giap

Hello everybody, :hi2_s:

I'm Giap and I'm an FSX and Windows 8 user but new user of Airbus X Extended.

I bought AXE, 2 days ago for download from official website Aerosoft, because I sought, an Airbus alternative of Wilco that I was disappointed. I hope that the 'AXE is a very good addon, and I think so. Thank you Aerosoft for jour excellent work.

However I have 3 questions to ask :

1) I saw that there are hotfixes in a section of the forum:

I need to download them or are already included with my version I downloaded two days ago?

2) The 'AXE crashes in my FSXSP2, so I decided to buy P3D,I also read in the features that AXE is win8 tested :

Do you know if there are known issues with P3D and Win8?

3)I read in this forum that does not ask the AXE 'online activation: True?

I hope so because often I format the 'HD as a result of problems with various software and I do not want that there was only a certain number of activations.

If not required, it is really a smart thing.

Thank You

• Aerosoft

Hello everybody, :hi2_s:

I'm Giap and I'm an FSX and Windows 8 user but new user of Airbus X Extended.

I bought AXE, 2 days ago for download from official website Aerosoft, because I sought, an Airbus alternative of Wilco that I was disappointed. I hope that the 'AXE is a very good addon, and I think so. Thank you Aerosoft for jour excellent work.

However I have 3 questions to ask :

1) I saw that there are hotfixes in a section of the forum:

I need to download them or are already included with my version I downloaded two days ago?

2) The 'AXE crashes in my FSXSP2, so I decided to buy P3D,I also read in the features that AXE is win8 tested :

Do you know if there are known issues with P3D and Win8?

3)I read in this forum that does not ask the AXE 'online activation: True?

I hope so because often I format the 'HD as a result of problems with various software and I do not want that there was only a certain number of activations.

If not required, it is really a smart thing.

Thank You

- The hot fixes are never incorporated in any full version or update. They allow our developers to share the files they just completed.

- Not really, should work fine. But the well documented joystick disconnect issue of Windows 8 is a bother for some users.

- No online activation at all.

Archived