Engine Start CL - Infobar messages

Anachron13

Hello,

I was trying to use the checklist for the first time today, and after the engine start checklist, the message "Start Engine 2" was blinking at the bottom of the left MCDU. This message never dissapear even after a successful engine start and stayed until the end of the flight. The checlists were still functionning but all messages after this one were displayed on top of the Start Engine 2 and were unreadable.

Sorry, no screenshot (i have try to take one but i haven't check it and it was just during the blinking so nothing to see...).

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

sorry but I have no idea how this can happen. I think you started from "Dark&Cold"

1. Did you also use the Copilot functionality?
  2. Normally after starting Engine 2 you get the PF call "Engine 2 stabilzed". Then you should start No. 1. Maybe you started No. 1 too early i. e. before it was confirmed that No. 2 was running up smoothly?

Please try again and let me know the result.....

Hanse

Archived