Preparation Checklist BUG - no copilot -

cgentil

Hi,

When we're doing checklist, per example, the transponder, the transponder is already in standby, the checklist not assume it is, we have to take it out of standby and and put it back into standby.

Same with emergency lights.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

sorry for my mistake but I wanted to know the "Aircraft State" . Please tell me which state you loaded before you started the Checklist.

Hanse

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

sorry I just checked. Loaded "Dark&Cold" and then set the set the batteries as well as EXT PWR as well as all 4 screens to on. The transponder mode was STANDBY and die EMERGENCY LIGHTS = OFF. Do I understand you right: You are not using the copilot functionality and doing his work on your own. So if you want the checklist to proceed p. e. with the transponder it is not recognized that it is already STANDBY. You have to switch it to another step and then back again - then the check list recognizes the settings? Please confirm.

Hanse

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

we checked and can confirm the problem with the transponder in STANDBY mode - if no copilot is used.. It will be fixed with the next hotfix / release (date not yet known). But according to our code we could not find any problem with the EMERGENCY LIGHTS (only if the switch was not OFF). So please try again after the hotfix has been released. For the time beeing I close this issue as solved. If there are still problems after the installation of the hotfix / release please open a new thread.

Hanse

Archived