No push back

Jead

Hi

I have installed all hotfixes, followed the topics in the forum, but still, no push back. It goes through all the motions, and after inputting the values, L 90, dis 45, it will tell me, release brakes, then it will say start pushback and immediatly asks for engines start. however, I have to do the shift p for any action. This is happeneing in all airports.

I didnt want to start a new topic for this< but the other topics were closed. Thank you for your hard work and great support.

Jead

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

after you made all the settings in the pushback gauge (distance and angle) did you also push START LSK 6R? Then change back to the VC Glarshield Panel View and you should see in the INFOBAR the next thing you have to do .....

Hanse

Hi

Thank you very much for your quick reply. Since I use Track IR, I am almost always in the VC and just look in the specific direction for actions, etc. Looking at the image above, it is similar to mine except that the distance is shown in both meters and feet, the white start is on the left and in green. However, to be absolutly sure, I will make a flight in about one hour or so to be absolutly sure. Is there an importance for the way, or the viewing panel in which we acsess the settings??. Again thank you.

Jead

• Aerosoft

Hi

Thank you very much for your quick reply. Since I use Track IR, I am almost always in the VC and just look in the specific direction for actions, etc. Looking at the image above, it is similar to mine except that the distance is shown in both meters and feet, the white start is on the left and in green. However, to be absolutly sure, I will make a flight in about one hour or so to be absolutly sure. Is there an importance for the way, or the viewing panel in which we acsess the settings??. Again thank you.

Jead

You mean if it matters how you view the panel? No should all be the same.

I can confirm this situation. Never had a pushback starting without doing <shift>+<P>. All Hotfixes are installed so far. All communication with Ground Crew works fine. After releasing of parking brake nothing is going on. When doing <Shift>+<P> 2nd time communication with Ground Crew continues. Have FSX SP2 on a Windows XP Prof. SP3 32Bit.

Jan

Hello

I've tried it again, following as mentioned above and still no push back. Thanks for your help. Hopefully we'll be able to find away to make it work.

same thing happened to me, I went through the set up of Distance and direction Straight, and the ground crew talks and everything but it doesnt start pushing back. Not really a big deal I use GSX most of the time but for some spots that require just a straight back push back I would like to beable to use this option as GSX does not do straight back pushbacks.

Cheers

• Deputy Sheriffs

same thing happened to me, I went through the set up of Distance and direction Straight, and the ground crew talks and everything but it doesnt start pushing back. Not really a big deal I use GSX most of the time but for some spots that require just a straight back push back I would like to beable to use this option as GSX does not do straight back pushbacks.

Cheers

I really have a problem aswering you respectively to find a solution or the root cause. So there are some things I would like to know:

• Do you see the "pushback" screen on the right MCDU as shown on my previously mail?
  • What settings you made i. e. distance / angle?
  • Did push the START button on that screen after making the settings?
  • Was the AES option on the right MCDU switched to ON - it should be OFF if you want to use this pushback functionality?
  • If it was set to OFF the two options "Engine Start with Pushback [1]" or "Engine Start [2]" should become available. Did you select [1]?

I just tried it several times on my system and it work well and the pushback gauge screen was available in the VC. So if you did everything right. then it is clearly an installation problem i. e. some files are missing on your system. Please see also the following thread: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/62965-103b-new-pushback-gauge/

Hanse

Hello

Yes Hanse, all the above has been respected but still nothing. I'm happy it works well for you, and maybe we will be lucky too. Peersonally, It really is not a big deal at all, shif p will have to do for now. Thanks a lot for your time sir.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello

Yes Hanse, all the above has been respected but still nothing. I'm happy it works well for you, and maybe we will be lucky too. Peersonally, It really is not a big deal at all, shif p will have to do for now. Thanks a lot for your time sir.

Did you also try to install those files I provided? Please see the link I gave you.......

Hanse

Hanse and all,

I've the same issue. Was never been able to get the right MCDU pushback functionality working here.

I don't have AES.

I can hear the communications between cockpit and ground, I hear the cleared to start engine 2 and then 1 but no pushback happens if I don't click shift + P.

I've all hotfixes installed plus the file you have provided in other thread.

Thanks

Hi

That's affirmative. But just to make sure, I have installed your update of Jan 13, size 45.2k. Then installed your update of Jan 14, size 76.23 k. Then I've installed all of the hotfixes up to 8. I've followed the threads in the forum and made sure all settings are correct. I will reinstall your updates again over the hotfix to test. For info, since the first installer, no problems at all except with push back, so I'm not suffering, hehe, but it's still a nice feature to have. Thank you very much for your time.

Hello

SOLVED. After reinstalling the Pushback Gauge, it works wonderfully. I must have done something wrong in the first two attempts.

Thank you so much Hanse and Mathijs for your great assistance and your time.

Archived