Autobrake engaging again after landing

geckuz

Hi,

I have a strange problem. After landing, with autobrakes set to LO, I press on pedals at around 100kts to go to manual braking. After a while, autobrake is reenabled to MED, and I have to press on the MED button to disengage it. Copilot is active, and lokks like she is pressing the damned button :P

Here attached is the AsInput.log

AsInput.zip

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

sorry I have no pedals just to used the brakes on my joystick.

I did two flights i. e. landings. First one I set the autobrakes to LOW before the copilot (was ON) normally sets the autobrakes to MED. When it was time for the check LOW was confirmed..... Also manual braking worked fine - the moment I used the manual brakes the autobrakes went OFF. So no problem at all.

On the second flight I changed the brake settings to LOW after the copilot had set it to MED. Change was also accepted and manual braking worked fine as during the previous flight.

Sorry I cannot confirm or reroduce your problem. Maybe this is a problem of the calibration of your pedals? This is the only reason i can think of.

Hanse

Pedals have beeen calibrated many times. You stated in the other thread that there will be soon a hotfix solving some problems. I'll wait for it and see if it solves also this issue.

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, then I wil colse this subject for the time being....... If after the hotfix /new release there are problems again or still exist please open another thread.....

Hanse

Archived