Airbus X rolls back after Pushback

chipster19

hello,

I post in this section because I do not know the cause of my problem. I do not know if someone has already reported it.

After the post-pushback checklist, when I put gas the plane start and then it rolls back and nothing can stop it. The brakes do not stop the plane. And even if I put the toga on the taxiway, the plane always rolls back

This problem does not occur on every flight and i don't know what is wrong if it's in my fault.

Thank you for your help.

Nicolas

I have the issue on the taxiway and on the rwy like dazzafstr.

Hi. A most unusual issue.

Can you say which airports and runways this has happened so we can try and re-create it?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi. A most unusual issue.

Can you say which airports and runways this has happened so we can try and re-create it?

Hi,

to really investigate this problem I need a little bit more information:

• Which pushback procedure you are using (AES or Engine Start with Pushback)
  • Did this happen after you finished the pushback without interruption or only if you tried to interfere with CRTL P

Hanse

Hi Hanse,

I experienced this also. Details as follows;

Non AES Engine start and Pushback using gauge. On this occasion i stopped the push as it appeared to go beyond set value. After completion of taxi checklist aircraft rolled back until i used ctrl p.

It may be related to applying anything greater than 50m or an angle greater than 90 deg?

Brgds

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

there is also another issue with the pushback gauge. So please tell me which gauge settings you used (distance / angle).

Hanse

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Rob,

just tried it and could not reproduce it....... but we will have a look into the coding ......

Hanse

Hi Hanse,

Try something greater than 50m and halt the push early.

I think using anything greater than 50m without interrupting the push results in possibly double the distance.

Brgds

Rob

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Rob,

sorry that I was not talking clearly. I could reproduce the problem with the distance and angle i.e. that the pushback in such cases does not stop (please see other topic). What I could not reproduce was the topic of this thread: AXE rolls back after pushback......

Hanse

Hi,

to really investigate this problem I need a little bit more information:

• Which pushback procedure you are using (AES or Engine Start with Pushback)
  • Did this happen after you finished the pushback without interruption or only if you tried to interfere with CRTL P

Hanse

When I experienced it I was using the "Engine Start with Pushback" and had selected distance and turn with the right-MDCU, but I interrupted the pushback with they keyboard shortcut when I realized the distance was too much. I forget exactly when, but shortly after that the AXE started rolling back and I had to use the keyboard shortcut to stop pushback to get the aircraft to remain still.

Only saw it once, but I have only interrupted the auto-pushback once as well.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Shaun,

maybe you used the parking brakes to stop the pushback.......? It just stopped the movement but not the procedure like with using SHIFT+P. This is the only explanation I currently have. But we will look into it in connection with the other issue i.e. the not ending pushback. So I close this subject.

Hanse

Archived