Removing the Parking Brake from the Parking Checklist & Others

someone_else

Hi There,

Is it possible to remove things from the MCDU checklists. I'd like to remove the Parking Brake item from the Parking checklist as my virtual airline will only allow me to stop recording my flight when the parking brake is enabled. Currently it's disabled as part of the checklist so I have to apply it again. Minor annoyance.

I'd also like to remove the seatbelt item from the pre-descent checklists as I don't think that reflects reality (enabling seat belts at TOD).

Many thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

1. The parking brake is a standard item in all checklists (from different airlines) as well as in various "ground procedures" and therefore we will not remove it from our checklists. If you do not like it then please use other add-on programs which offer the possibility to create your own checklist.....
  2. It is also not possible for users to change the checklists because there are so many dependencies in it that it would end up in a chaos...... (if you know XML-programing you are free to do so but I would not suggest it and you would do it on your own risk - without any support)
  3. Seat belt procedures vary from airline to airline and they are always part of their checklists as well....

Hanse

Archived