Checklist button goes blank

doctorwho

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

did you load one of the "official" AIRCRAFT STATEs like "Dark&Cold", "Taxi" or "Take Off"? As cescribed in the Vol6 StepbyStep guide 4.6.3 ......

Hanse

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

there are two checklist menus. One in the right MCDU main menu and another under OPTIONS. First you should select your checklist options. Set CHECKLIST as well as COPILOT and INFOBAR to ON. If you prior loaded a ACFT STATE now the checklist should be available (see infobar). P. e. if you loaded Dark&Cold you now can start the COCKPIT PREPARATION checklist with one. If you want to start it from the menu go back to the right MCDU and select checklist from the main menu.

Those are just some hints...... if you still have problems then please do exactly as described in the Vol6 StepbyStep guide and tell us at which running numer # of the tutorial you get the problems.....

Hanse

I know the step by step very good, i translated him and read it alot.

I do everything ok, now im in flight and only from the descent the cheklist started to be read(and the copilot to work)

the wheel choks went off auto when i was taxiing, i couldn't remove them with the menu

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

again, please tell me at which step (= #) you are experiencing the first problems with the checklist i. e. it does not react as required. Is it #81, 82 and 83 of the tutorial i.e.if you set the parking brakes, the chocks and cones are not removed.....?

Hanse

Now i can select the checklist but it dosent start and i dont have an option to start any cheklist+i can't remove wheel choke

To remove wheel chocks you must have the parking brakes on.This is for sure!

• Deputy Sheriffs

I know, i did it

Hi "Doctorwho",

please answer my question: Please tell me at which step (= #) you are experiencing the first problems with the checklist i. e. it does not react as required. Is it #81, 82 and 83 of the tutorial i.e.if you set the parking brakes, the chocks and cones are not removed.....?

Otherwise I am not able to help ypu......

Hanse

Archived