Right MCDU goes blank

simba

Hi,

When I first load up the aircraft the right MCDU is working completely normal. I run the checklist but as soon as I enter hit the 1 or 2 key for engine start the right MCDU goes blank. The checklist continues to run normally. I have all the patches and hotfixes installed.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Simba,

p. e. after you entered 1 change to the right MCDU and you should see the pushback window. If the screen is black I have no idea what has happened. I just tried it on my system and everything works perfect.....

Generally speaking: If the screen of the MCDU is black normally it means two things:

• There is no power but I doubt that you switched off all power units - all the other screens then should also be black
  • For some reasons the dimming is not right. Click several times on the BRT button and see if somethings changes.

Sorry but I have no other ideas.

Hanse

Had the problem again, tried the brightness knobs per your previous post, no luck. The only fix was to do a complete uninstall/reinstall, works just fine now.

Archived