Stavanger X problem

Guest Geir Haukland

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Geir Haukland

nope, all has been disabled, but still buildings are showing up from nowere, so my guess there is a hidden AFCAD somewere that making this, but were to look... it drives me crazy.. :mallet_s:

I removed cloud9 buggy scenery from my drive and restored photoreal from flightsim.no and all went back to normal so to speak. No flickering or what so ever, maybe thats a sollution for you as well Stig, you can pm me and i'll give you a link or two for some goodies.. :-)

nope, all has been disabled, but still buildings are showing up from nowere, so my guess there is a hidden AFCAD somewere that making this, but were to look... it drives me crazy.. :mallet_s:

have you done the tedious task suggested at cloud9 ? :P

Guest Geir Haukland

I told them what i have done yea, but do they listen, nope, they dont, they suggest things that has nothing to do with it at all, so that beats me. I removed it, and went back to a far better one. Check your pm.. :big_boss_s:

Guest Geir Haukland

Not this time dude, they fixed that. All are so smooth now and they just released ENDI photo, and trust me, you'll love it.. But then your issue with ENZV is solved? Right?

If so, no need to continue this endless debate, or???

Archived