Stavanger X problem

Guest Geir Haukland

Guest Geir Haukland

Take a close look at this picture:

I dont have any other scenery's installed that affects this at ENZV ( Stavanger X ) i had to disable this and then it went back to normal.

Seems that its out of allignment regarding the runways.

Installed Addons:

UT X Europe

UT Alaska

GEX Europe

And som other mnor scenerys, but none of them should affect Stavanger like this at all, so what is the problem here? I'v tried to uninstall it and then installed it again, no effect.

And i have another problem too, all fueltrucks are now busses, yes you read it right, busses, so how do i fix that. I have addons and aircrafts that is a total of 10-15 gb. I dont want to re-install the whole thing.

It should be an easy fix or???

Any help is welcome..

PS.

See second image for what i am talking about, fueltrucks become busses

post-73333-0-51463800-1358525704_thumb.j

post-73333-0-50484000-1358525977_thumb.j

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Geir Haukland

Really, 8 views. Well, well, what do you know. I guess i have to take my problem elsewere.

Thank you and good bye!

Really, 8 views. Well, well, what do you know. I guess i have to take my problem elsewere.

Thank you and good bye!

You may get the views but some wont be able to advise, but seems like you have another afcad playing with the scenery here as there are extra taxiways and aprons.

The question is do you have any AI Traffic programs that might install there own afcads, also did you run the UT Europe X config Tool and then close it down.

Guest Geir Haukland

Yes, several times, but no effect. And yes i have My Traffic x.xx dont know the version right now, but yes i have that installed, but this happend long b4 i installed that. This happend afater i installed Stavanger X. I have no other AFCADS regarding to this airport at all, only Stavanger X that has been bought from a Norwegian online shop. I dont have any problems with Mega Airport Gardermoen like this. So there has to be a file somwere that i have overlooked.

And for the fueltrucks that is the weird part, i have not installed anything since long b4 christmas, and all was working fine then. Maybe its a 2013 bug or something that overwrites files without my knowledge.. Any suggestions would be nice, i hate to re-install all this again. We are talking about 12-15 gb of aircrafts,scenery's, stuff that i have legally bought etc... That is tha last resort (option) to reformat and reinstall everything. That takes about 3-4 days to get everything in place.

See my problem is not big, but can cause big problems tho..

Hello Geir,

Have you check the MyTraffic scenery folder for any afcads for the airport, if so then try disabling it.

You could also try disabling all 3rd party sceneries and utilities in the scenery library except for the affected one and see how it looks.

Guest Geir Haukland

Yeah, that would be an idea to try. Thnx, never thought of that. I'll try to disable some of my scenery. Question is what scenery to disable first. There are so many, but i'll try. I can try to check the MT to see if there is any unknown files there..

Thnx.. Will let you know later how it went..

Hello

For my part, it appears, on the other hand, when I select the parking required by ATC (often the gate 9), the folow me of AES leads me a gate 15.

This is the first time I have this problem aves AES, Y-a-til a setting to do or something to change?

Thank you

Guest Geir Haukland

Here is what i did so far. I am now running the default FSX with default scenery, nothing else is enabled. All is disabled, and guess what, the damn buss is stil there.. Cant get rid of it. I am about to give it up tho..

I dont know what else to do, i am out of options in this case..

Here is what i did so far. I am now running the default FSX with default scenery, nothing else is enabled. All is disabled, and guess what, the damn buss is stil there.. Cant get rid of it. I am about to give it up tho..

I dont know what else to do, i am out of options in this case..

Try just leaving the Stavanger scenery enabled.

Guest Geir Haukland

The bus is still there, even with Stavanger X on or off, no good ... Tried all i can think of, i am out of ideas now.. Seems that this bus hunts me down no matter were i go.. Seem pretty stupid that a bus is a fueltruck everywere except from certain places in the us and some other countries as well.. Found out that the fuel truck is normal in New Zealand and Peru, Washington (L.A.Int) JFK,all those airports are normal fueltruck. So, there has to be some sort of GUID problem, but were to look? Any tool for finding it or do i have to do it manually?????

Guest Geir Haukland

I think i have solved this problem, it was this bus: 4 - Veh_Air_ASAS_Bus from EKCH Kastrup X airport. I will do some further checking on other airports to be sure this was the bus.. Will be back for more info..

That was the last mega airport i installed in December, and i removed it, and will be checking other airports to see if it was it..

Guest Geir Haukland

Just checked Kastrup X, there is a lot of those yellow busses there, and now they stand still, and the only real fueltruck is a fueltruck. So, this is related to Kastrup X, Copenhagen X. Maybe that bus is doing things it should not be doing, like give me a headache like this. So, the fueltruck problem is solved, but the other problem remains. Doubleup on Stavanger X, with rnw's and the whole airport is out of allignment. We have to find what is causing this...

Guest Geir Haukland

To all other that have the same problem as i had, here is how to fix it. If you have the Copenhagen X installed, fine, but be aware of the same problem. Here is how, Go to:

simobjects/groundvehicles and find this folder: Veh_Air_ASAS_Bus, remove it, or move it to another place outseide your fsx folders. And then try on one airport that you know has a fueltruck, and try to call for it by pressing "Shift F" and wait, if it is a bus, then it might be another problem, but if it is a fueltruck, problem solved. I will take this to the producers of this scenery and tell them about it..

Thnx for listening.

Guest Geir Haukland

Stavnger X problem still remains. Anyone ??? I have disabled the orginal bgl file, and the only Stavanger X is this from aerosoft and it gives me hell in new way. How do i fix the rnwy and apron problems. The whole airport is to far right if you look from above, so how do i fix this? The orginal from MS FSX looks rather dull, so i thought this would be better, but it gives me trouble all the way. And priority in the scenery library is Gardermoen and then Stavanger X and so on, i even tried to switch places, then ENGM gives me double gates, so i swithced it back so ENZV is number 2. I even tried to lower the priority further down like place 40 or something, still no good, so the question is, what causes this for Stavanger X?

Stavnger X problem still remains. Anyone ??? I have disabled the orginal bgl file, and the only Stavanger X is this from aerosoft and it gives me hell in new way. How do i fix the rnwy and apron problems. The whole airport is to far right if you look from above, so how do i fix this? The orginal from MS FSX looks rather dull, so i thought this would be better, but it gives me trouble all the way. And priority in the scenery library is Gardermoen and then Stavanger X and so on, i even tried to switch places, then ENGM gives me double gates, so i swithced it back so ENZV is number 2. I even tried to lower the priority further down like place 40 or something, still no good, so the question is, what causes this for Stavanger X?

Wish I could help more, but all I can really suggest is do a search of your main FSX folder for "ENZV". Any .bgls that come up with ENZV that are outside of the /Aerosoft folder should be renamed or removed. If you've already done that I apologize, just trying to give you some help.

Guest Geir Haukland

Did that, but the strange thing is that it comes up with default buildings in that scenery, and all enzv files have been renamed or removed, so why is the default buildings showing up? I think i will download it again and do a clean install of it and see what happens, if the same thing happen, i give up for sure..

Guest Geir Haukland

Vet ikke hvem du er, og jeg har lett på det forumet, finner ikke noe. Så vennligst post en link eller send en pm slik jeg finner det.

Takk på forhånd.

Guest Geir Haukland

Somehow, i manage to fix this. I just downloaded it again. Removed the old from fsx, re-installed it, and now all is back to normal. I honestly dont know what happend to this. But the important thing now is, that the Stavanger X is back to the way it should look like.

Thnx for listening guys..

Somehow, i manage to fix this. I just downloaded it again. Removed the old from fsx, re-installed it, and now all is back to normal. I honestly dont know what happend to this. But the important thing now is, that the Stavanger X is back to the way it should look like.

Thnx for listening guys..

That's great to hear, enjoy it!

Guest Geir Haukland

Here is a picture of what it looks like after a complete re-install of the scenery. This is what it should look like..

Thnx for the hints and tips..

post-73333-0-07798200-1359220286_thumb.j

• 2 months later...

Here is a picture of what it looks like after a complete re-install of the scenery. This is what it should look like..

Thnx for the hints and tips..

Geir,

Did you have issues with activation of the product also or just the mentioned issues? Nice to see you made it work at last.

- I'am missing runways and markings everywhere, nor can I activate the product.

Stig.

Guest Geir Haukland

Nope, no activation problems or what so ever. What problems do you have? Oh, sorry, need to put my glasses on to see.. :-) Try un-installing it, and make sure all is gone, then restart your computer, and try to reinstall it, then all should be in place. No runways are missing here, all are in place and counted form so try to remove and restart and re-install it, and then restart, and start fsx and try again, to see if that helps.

G.H.

Archived