Non AES pushback without enabling checklist?

davidchen9568

Is there a way to use Non AES pushback without using the checklist function(or in the future)? I think this module would be much better than shift+P. I cannot turn with shift+P 1/2 as well.(This problem does not occur for other A/C, only AXE.)

Thanks.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi David,

there is already another thread with the same issue. Currently it is not possible and we do not know when we will have time to implement it because we have other priorities. But I can offer you a workaround as follows:

• Start a flight with Dark&Cold and the checklist functionality set to ON
  • Follow the procedure .....
  • After the ENGINE START selection in the INFOBAR becomes available save a USER STATE p. e. uder the name BEFORE PUSHBACK".
  • During the next flight and you want a pushback: When you reached this point of your procedure then load this user state and set the checklist funtionalty to ON. Then select WITH PUSHBACK and follow the procedure .......
  • After finishing pushback set the checklist functionality to OFF

This means you are just using the checklist functionality for the pushback and engine start..... and the procedure should be the same as when you are not using the functionality.

Hanse

Archived