Please read! An Appeal For Help

Emi

Hello fellow simmers,

please take some time to read through this thread over at the AVSIM Forums.

http://forum.avsim.n...ppeal-for-help/

And also make sure to read through this one:

http://forum.avsim.n...vent-18-20-jan/

I hope for your help and would like to thank you in advance.

With Kind Regards

Emanuel

I really want to help him and donate something, but I also want to be 100% sure that my money is used for Tony's health only, and not for other companies.

They are so much tricks today from companies to get the people's money which makes me very skeptical if I read such stories...

Yeah i donated yesterday, He's had a rough ride man and i wish him all the best for a speedy recovery.

Big respect to Jane and all the other guys for organising this appeal, i hope they hit their target and beyond.

I really want to help him and donate something, but I also want to be 100% sure that my money is used for Tony's health only, and not for other companies.

They are so much tricks today from companies to get the people's money which makes me very skeptical if I read such stories...

I can see where your coming from but this is not a scam, have a read on the links Kyle posted and you'll see.

Tony's a contributer to PC Pilot mag and Jane's the Assistant Editor, i've been reading it for years.

Its your wonga bro, you do what you feel :)

I have never been on vatsim before, is it an online server where i need a microphone for real atc?

How can i get the ip or software for it?

I have no idea how to manage this, english would be also a problem if i had to do so.

What else is required for the event?

Sounds very interesting and helpful.

habs gelöscht, scheint keinen zu interessieren was ich geschrieben hab.....

Und ja ich hab mich selbst mal schlau gemacht, man scheint eine Zusatzsoftware zu brauchen um dort mit zu machen.

Hab aber leider nicht den Hauch einer Ahnung wie das funktionieren soll.

Jetzt ist eh zu spät, naja hoffe es wird trotzdem ein gutes Event.

Hab auch was gespendet, hat ja nichts mit der Hilfe hier zu tun. Hoffe es hilft dir Tony.

I've heard about Tony at an other FS Related Forum. If you have enough for your Life and your happines, you can Increase your happines when you give something back to people who really need it! I also gave what i could - and it feels great!

Archived