CLB/DES mode broken

Adrijan

In the last flight, every time I push the altitude knob, forcing the aircraft to go in CLB or DES mode, it gives me a vertical speed of +200ft/min (even if I want to descend!). The only way for me to climb/descent is to go in OP CLB/OP DES mode.

The strangest thing is that the FD will show what should the actual pitch angle be, but the aircraft never goes like that, instead only the pitch angle that will give +200ft/min climb.

Also, thrust, it's at CLB and is always set to the correct N1 but for proper climb/descent, so it will force the aircraft to overspeed when vertical speed should be more than +200ft/min and force to stall when it should be less than that. Very strange issue.

On the screenshot you can see that I'm nearly overspeeding, FD shows what should correct pitch be, but aircraft doesn't follow it, instead it's locked to +200ft/min climb.

fsx2013-01-1516-32-45-34_zpsf6d410e9.png

In the last flight, every time I push the altitude knob, forcing the aircraft to go in CLB or DES mode, it gives me a vertical speed of +200ft/min (even if I want to descend!). The only way for me to climb/descent is to go in OP CLB/OP DES mode.

The strangest thing is that the FD will show what should the actual pitch angle be, but the aircraft never goes like that, instead only the pitch angle that will give +200ft/min climb.

Also, thrust, it's at CLB and is always set to the correct N1 but for proper climb/descent, so it will force the aircraft to overspeed when vertical speed should be more than +200ft/min and force to stall when it should be less than that. Very strange issue.

On the screenshot you can see that I'm nearly overspeeding, FD shows what should correct pitch be, but aircraft doesn't follow it, instead it's locked to +200ft/min climb.

Please re install your aircraft. (Make very sure there is no old files left behind). I am very sure its a old file mix with new files issue.

Please re install your aircraft. (Make very sure there is no old files left behind). I am very sure its a old file mix with new files issue.

Hmm, strange... I used the uninstaller (I downloaded it from the support page) and run it as administrator. Installed the 1.03 and got update from support page to 1.03b. And also the hotfixes...

i think it's because of you high gross weight,stay at FL330 for a while and burn some fuel,then go to FL370,and its better to off beatbelts above FL200!(kidding) :)

Not really, it happened while I was descending in the past flight (this one is a turnaround & climb again).

Hmm, strange... I used the uninstaller (I downloaded it from the support page) and run it as administrator. Installed the 1.03 and got update from support page to 1.03b. And also the hotfixes...

Make extra caution to check the FSXMainFolder\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base folder is not there anymore.

Make extra caution to check the FSXMainFolder\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base folder is not there anymore.

Thanks, I will when I finish this flight, until then, gotta use OP DES :(

Another thing, it has worked good in past flights and I haven't changed anything regarding Airbus X Ext. files. Also in my last flight it was working good, only during the descent it bugged out somehow, when I was descending through 11000 feet to 10000 feet, I accidentally set the altitude to 12000 feet, since that it wasn't working.

Thanks, I will when I finish this flight, until then, gotta use OP DES :(

Another thing, it has worked good in past flights and I haven't changed anything regarding Airbus X Ext. files. Also in my last flight it was working good, only during the descent it bugged out somehow, when I was descending through 11000 feet to 10000 feet, I accidentally set the altitude to 12000 feet, since that it wasn't working.

Hmm with that information, maybe its a bug. I will check. Thanks for reporting.

Archived