Autoland issue

ROMAN78

Ive noticed an issue since v1.03 was released. On autoland after touchdown and throttle retard, the airplane would begin to rock or bobble up and down before the nose gear touches the runway. Touchdown works as expected....however it trys to climb which then I hear the long landing warning. Ive tried different configs with weight and pitch trim with no luck. I think the settings for autoland with v1.02 was the best. Am I doing something wrong? Let me know. Thanks!!

Same issue for me with 1.03 and 1.03b. It can´t be perfect, now it fly´s like a charm but then i now have these strange landings :-(

Just like you i belive the 1.02 was the best.

• Deputy Sheriffs

This issue is already been looked into although it seems to happen very rarely. So you could help us be telling:

- at whch airport it happened, default or addon scenery

- with A320 or 321, IAE or CFM

Tested at LKPr freeware,FSDT payware sceneries) I tested at KLAX payware with hotfix 002 with a payload weight of 18903/ pitch trim of 0.8UP and it worked fine. Not sure if that fixed it,,,, will continue testing.

ROMAN78

Hello guys,

I 've a little problem since hotfix 008. During autoland under 200 feets, the bird does not maintain a straight trajectory and turns left and right and the touchdown is not in the middle of the runway as before. It's arrived during my 2 last flights but I will retry.

My app page were good, AP1 abd AP2 engaged, good flare, smooth touchdown 20 fpm but out of the center of the runway.

Sorry for my english level.

Hello guys,

I 've a little problem since hotfix 008. During autoland under 200 feets, the bird does not maintain a straight trajectory and turns left and right and the touchdown is not in the middle of the runway as before. It's arrived during my 2 last flights but I will retry.

My app page were good, AP1 abd AP2 engaged, good flare, smooth touchdown 20 fpm but out of the center of the runway.

Sorry for my english level.

Is this with the same runway, does it line up okay using a default aircraft.

Hello,

It's arrived with two differents runways LFPO (Aerosoft) RWY 06 and LFRB (France VFR) RWY 25L and before HF 008 no problem. Airbus makes "zig zag" during approach and overshoot the runway center..

Strange ?

I've installed the full 1.03b version because, before that, I used an updated version an modified with hotfix 008.

Now I use 1.03b full version and hotfix 008 and it seems to be better. less "zig zag" during autoland.

Thank's

Archived