8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
  • Video Board Manufacturer
    EVGA
  • Video Board Model
    GeForce GTX 670
  • Video Memory
    FTW 2GB 256-bit GDDR5
  • Mother Board
    ASUS P8Z77-V LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
  • Hard Drives
    Samsung 830 Series SSD (128 GB)

• Operating System
      Windows 7 (64-bit)

Exactly what i got, try to change views a few times or window the FSX with alt return it will getting worse and worse.

Try to add this to your fsx.cfg and install the Airbus file as admin, and unzip the file before install, not direct from the zip program.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/62890-grafikfehler/#entry446781

Exactly what i got, try to change views a few times or window the FSX with alt return it will getting worse and worse.

Try to add this to your fsx.cfg and install the Airbus file as admin, and unzip the file before install, not direct from the zip program.

http://forum.aerosof...er/#entry446781

So are you saying that I need to reinstall the Airbys X Extended?

I installed it even three times, but last time i unziped it before installation, not direct from the zip program and did it as admin. Then i added the 2 things.

I did make 3 flights since then without any glitches, i am going to try it tomorrow again.

Would be interessting if it helps you too.

• Aerosoft

Do you really think that reinstalling will help?

No, the files are checked after they are installed, so when you re-install you end up with the same files.

The issue you see is not unknown in FSX, sometime it does not display semi transparent textures correctly and I believe it is more common on the GeForce range then other cards. I had this myself a few times, some drivers where better then others. The latest one seems not to have this. But it is not something we have a fix for, the texture is correct but the GPU just handles it wrong. If it happens again, go to the World | Scenery Library and click [enter], that will force all textures to be read again and the issue will be fixed.

No, the files are checked after they are installed, so when you re-install you end up with the same files.

The issue you see is not unknown in FSX, sometime it does not display semi transparent textures correctly and I believe it is more common on the GeForce range then other cards. I had this myself a few times, some drivers where better then others. The latest one seems not to have this. But it is not something we have a fix for, the texture is correct but the GPU just handles it wrong. If it happens again, go to the World | Scenery Library and click [enter], that will force all textures to be read again and the issue will be fixed.

Great! Thank you very much for your kind support. I will try tonight and circle back and let you know what happens when I enter full screen.

Hello :hi2_s:

I had the same problem, exactly. Solution for me were to reduce cloud density in FSX option display. I think it's a full memory problem.

Try.

Mhmmm good to know but could it really be because of that? What is your Cloud Density in you fsx.cfg? Mine is at 12 right know.

• Aerosoft

Mhmmm good to know but could it really be because of that? What is your Cloud Density in you fsx.cfg? Mine is at 12 right know.

Oh for sure running out of memory (main or graphics) could cause it. There are a lot of tweaks going around for FSX that delay the refreshing of texture memory and when you go from full screen to windowed that can cause problems.

Archived