1.03b New Pushback Gauge

Adrijan

No actual pushback here either, but the groundcrew act as if it happens, asking for brakes on or brakes off as appropriate, and the checklists now continue normally.

Alright, installed the hotfix 001 Mathijs provided for the pushback (http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/63132-hot-fix-001-non-aes-push-back-issues/), nothing still. Have to start pushback procedure using Shift + P, "start" button on right MCDU doesnt have any effect at all (expect crew says 'starting pushback')

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

currently I do not know if this is a "general" problem i. e. all users cannot use the new pushback gauge released with 1.03b or do we have this problem only on some systems. So

1. Users without pushback probelms: I would like a short statement from users with no problems i. e. that the pushback starts after pressing START on the right MCDU Pushback Gauge screen ......
  2. Users with START pushback problems: I put all files which are related to the new gauge into the attached zip file. Please install those files and report back. The reason is that I want to clarify if there might be a problem with the installer.

After getting those answers I know much more where to look for......

Hanse

Pushback Gauge.zip

• Deputy Sheriffs

Should install those file you posted in addition to Mathijs Hotfix001?

Yes, if you have also problems with pushback then install the files. If not just report back. The files in the ZIP-archive are all files which are related to the new Pushback Gauge (and include also the files from Mathijs Hotfix001).

Hanse

Good day,

I applied the HOTFIX001 of 01 /13/2013 did not work (only shift+P), after i applied pushback.zip of Hanse also did not work. What to do?

Is now working SOLVED

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Carlos,

you are wrting : Is now working SOLVED. Do I understand you right that after installing the files from "Pushback Gauge.zip" - which I provided today - the problem has been fixed?

I would be happy .....

Hanse

The Hotfix001 didn't work for me.

I downloaded Hanse's zip but I'm not sure how to install it, as my FSX is not in Program Files, it's in C:/FSX

When go to unzip it,it would want to go to Program Filles x86

There's a lot more files in Hanse's than in the Hotfix.

EDIT - OK Never mind, I copy the files in manually. I think the only additional files in Hanse's zip is each variant a new panel.cfg.

Now works fine!

So to recap, I install the Hotfix001 and it doesn't work. I add Hanse's file and it now works.

Thanks for this nice little enhancement!

:excellenttext_s:

Archived