Checklist grey out?

LapCheong

LOL my checklist was grey,i have doone wad i have done in v1.02 nothing wrong.

Beside not only my checklist was grey out,my setting of the checklist is also grey out? Something new in 0.3? I missing anything?

Does the Check List only function After a cold and dark Start ? I just started with engines running as I wanted to Test my throttles setup and the check List could Not be activated. The Manual climb was a dream.

The checklist will start with any of the pre-defined user states, so for instance you could also select the Taxi state and the checklist function will start at the taxi checklist.

okay, have you guys rebooted your systems after the update? (that's necessary for the fonts to install)

Also, if you follow the Step by Step to the letter, does it work then? (you only have to do up to section 5.5)

I trust 1.02 was installed using the uninstaller and that 1.03 was installed as administrator?

If none of this is the answer, you may have to wait for Hanse to drop by to help. I personally would be out of ideas.

ok solved the problem. uninstalled completely 1.03, deleted all the entries that were still pending from 1.02 since I wasn't able to uninstall it even with the uninstaller fix. rebooted, installed again 1.03, loaded the plane then loaded the cold and dark et voila. problem was fixed .. :) now I am able to use the checklist

Archived