Right MCDU dark with 1.03

Adrijan

Just noticed it's not the only problem, the version 1.03 is full of bugs and not flyable. For example nothing shows up on the ECAM except some yellow and red lines.

Hi all,

i installed the v1.03 (downloaded a ten minutes ago) after uninstall (by exe) the older version. Now the right MCDU is black and it's not possible for me to get it run. See my pic:

post-74690-0-58740100-1357820090_thumb.p

By pressing LSK2L the door menu shows the selectable entries:

post-74690-0-65781900-1357820437_thumb.p

the same with the other LSK-Buttons, only the selections...

Best regards

Hello

could u please download and install the new installer, we have patched it and just uploading the new one.

Just downloaded the new installer, same thing. Just like nothing was fixed. Come on Aerosoft, I want to fly this Airbus!

Yes, it's slightly annoying, but if you're experiencing this issue, as I was, after your first install of 1.03...take a deep breath, UNINSTALL your AirbusX Extended, re-download a new copy of the 1.03 installer (I got mine from the European server), and reinstall.

This solved the dark and disfunctional right-side MCDU, and all is as it should be now.

Good luck.

Yes, it's slightly annoying, but if you're experiencing this issue, as I was, after your first install of 1.03...take a deep breath, UNINSTALL your AirbusX Extended, re-download a new copy of the 1.03 installer (I got mine from the European server), and reinstall.

This solved the dark and disfunctional right-side MCDU, and all is as it should be now.

Good luck.

I have downloaded after Tim S. said.

I uninstalled the previous 1.03.

Same issue, just like totally nothing was updated.

I still get a nice dark right CDU, what help is that!

You can fly the bus with cold and dark? Just an information for the developer?

ECAM wont work so now its unflyable. Jippi... :excellenttext_s:

Can someone please upload the fonts only? If Aerosoft allows it. I REALLY can't download everything again because my internet is very, very slow, it takes me quite long to download these things.

Sorry for uploading aerosoft things without permission,but i wish this can help those guys.

Understand their frustration

Just got this and... nope... didn't work. Ah, looks like I'll have to redownload everything. Thanks a lot, anyway.

Guys,

First uninstall whatever version you have. Then download the new v1.03. After that, reboot your computer and install v1.03. Restart one more time and it should solve the dark right MCDU issue

Guys,

First uninstall whatever version you have. Then download the new v1.03. After that, reboot your computer and install v1.03. Restart one more time and it should solve the dark right MCDU issue

Thanks Patrick!!

After restart, problems resolved!!

Best regards

Guys,

The issue was fixed with a simple reboot and new fonts that IAmNice3fy posted. Many thanks to both of you!! Finally I can fly this Airbus :)

Archived