"Baro reference check" - slower?

hobeprime

Hello,

i find it very good that the current QNH on the ground is automatically set to the proper value and that the checklist includes that point at pushback.

During descent, the pilot/copilot begin reading back the newly set QNH at the transition level.

When there is a bigger deviation between Std and the acual QNH (we've had rather high values the last couple of days, let's say QNH 1032), the readback comes too early while I am still adjusting the setting (with the mouse wheel which goes rather quickly). Would it be possible to amend the checklist protocol in a way that the readback comes only after the (newly set) value has not been changed for two seconds? During online flights I rather appreciate the checklists as long as they're running smoothly enough.

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Dennis

Good Morning Dennis,

I undstand what you mean. To make Things faster you can easily Push the B button on your Keyboard. In standard FSX settings this changes the Baro to the actuall number.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived