Checklist Option Greyed Out after Loading User State

garydpoole

Hello All

As the title reads, I have a problem whereby the 'Checklist' option in the right MCDU is greyed out if I reload a user state even though the user state was saved with the 'Checklist' option enabled.

This is proving weird as it would appear that someone (I guess the co-pilot) is mysteriously retracting the landing gear just after takeoff even though the 'Checklist' option is no longer available to turn off the co-pilot.

Question - would it not be more appropriate to be able to turn the co-pilot option on/off without needing to go through the 'Checklist' option first (which in my instance, isn't there to be able to do so) ?

Regards

Gary

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Gary,

1. As mentioned in the Vol6 StepbyStep Guide 4.3 "To use the CHECKLIST and the COPILOT functionality it is necessary to load one of the menu – states (not a saved user state). This will be changed with the next hotfix - release date currently unknow) - and is already mentioned in the respective thread.
  2. Currently the Copilot can be turned ON/OFF using "3" on the keyboard. With the next hotfix this key will be changed to "2" - please again see read the respective thread......

Hanse

Archived