Cockpit Preparation Check - Emergency Lights?

Sam Millar

Before I updated, they got moved automatically by the copilot, but now this does not happen, and I have to do it. But I switch them to armed and on and still it doesn't move. I have to repeat this once or twice before it will work.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Sam,

one question: Do you do anything else when the Cockpit Preparation CL runs like opening / closing doors? Please try also not to do anything during the time the CL runs. Please report back......

Hanse

• 2 weeks later...

Mine seems to work, I am not sure why this is. I have a few other issues with this, even before the update. I have seen the TO config being stuck, I have seen engine 2 getting stuck on startup on the checklist. I am not sure why any of this is. It seems as if the checklist not checking off the material is random. Also my co-pilots voice is to quiet, so when my checklist fails I must listen VERY carefully to hear it.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

first there is no "random" in the checklist and copilot functionality...... and if you have problems with the copilot's voice then please check you right speaker, the "balance" or the FSX sound settings of your systems (because the copilot is mainly coming from the right....) To help you with the other issues we need much more details p.e. at which number of the Vol6 StepbyStep guide the checklist got stuck and under which conditions you were fyling......

Hanse

Archived