What triggers the taxi checklist?

Phil258

Hi, I have the airbus extended updated to the latest hotfix. All runs well except the taxi checklist. If it starts at all its at the runway hold point after I have completed the taxi so to speak. It is then followed immediately by the before take off checklist which should be triggered at the runway hold point. So when should the taxi checklist start or what action do I have to perform to start it. I have tried clicking the taxi on the right mcdu and keying 1 when it's due ie after the pushback. None of these actions will start it.

Phil

When waiting for taxi checklist to start, keep parking brake on for a few seconds before moving, then taxi above 10knots and it will start.

Works fine for me all the time

James

After pushback you need to apply the parking brakes. The Right MCDU should then say 'WAIT', shortly afterwards the 'After Start' checklist should commence. Once this is completed the Right MCDU should tell you to start taxi and get to a speed >10kts, at which point the 'Taxi' checklist should start.

Thanks for the advice, after ensuring the parking break is on after pushback the taxi checklist triggers after a message to initiate taxi at 10kts

Phil

Archived