Baro Setting Checklist issue

With checklist on and co-pilot off, the checklist sometimes hangs on setting the baro. The only way I seem to get around it is to keep mashing the B key until eventually it updates to what the co-pilot wants, or randomly turning the knob this direction or that to hope to lucky stumble across the right setting.

I'd like to recommend that the co-pilot actually calls out what they expect the baro to be set to.

I have gotten this on more than one occassion where the co kept calling out "baro reference". I kept telling her to shut up but she wasn't listening.

Hope this gets added to the list of fixes.

Think I found a work-around. Not that it makes any sense in real-life, but pulling the baro setting out to STD and setting it back seems to appease her. I agree, hope this gets fixed soon.

Nevermind... that isn't a work around. Mostly during the after-takeoff checklist, I get the constant "Altimeter....Altimeter..." request from the FO. I hit the B key, try tuning it either way, just basically mess around with it until she's happy.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

currently we are not able to reproduce this problem. Please give us the following information:

• Are your BARO settings QNH or Hg
  • Is it a special value or any value

Hanse

Hi, here you go the required info:

• QNH
  • the value is 1023 ( i don't know about any other values)

it kept saying "baro reference" after shutdown the plane !!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Aboud,

the standard QNH value is 1013 (for fair weather) and not 1023! To adjust the value to the actual weather condition just press "B" on your keyboard = normal FSX procedure to adjust the baro-settings......

Hanse

Archived