WANTED !! Customers who have throttle issues

Finn

Ok, for my situation, I FINALLY got it worked out with the CH throttle quad. I downloaded and ran a neat utility called ClrCalib64.exe (Googled and found it for 64 bit OS) and it removed all calibration. I rebooted my pc, plugged in Saitek yoke and rudder pedals, opened FSX and ran a test to see if I needed to actually calibrate them but didn't need to do so. I then plugged in the throttle quad, opened the CH control manager and went through calibrating the quad twice. I then started FSX and got the Airbus loaded. Lo and behold, the throttles worked perfectly...all detents showed up on the display. Of course I haven't worked out the reverse thrust part but that's no big deal yet. I made my first successful flight with the aircraft earlier this evening. I used F2 for reverse thrust as well. I have no need at all to try FSUIPC.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all.

I'm not sure if users are still having trouble with the throttle on this model.

I've only just upgraded to it myself and other than very minor learning issues sp far, the only problem I have is the complete lack of reverse throttle.

I have the Saitek Pro Flight Yoke and Throttle system.

Lever 1 controls throttle.

Lever 2 is for the Prop settings on a prop model.

Lever 3 controls the spoilers.

Levers 1 and 3 have their detent set to activate Reverse and Arm spoilers.

Basically I have the detent gate set for key presses "F2" and "/"/

Lever 3 works perfect setting various spoiler angles, and also in it's arm spoiler detent upon landing.

Lever 1 is working all main throttle settings fine, but no matter what I have tried will not engage reverse throttle on passing through the detent gate.

On any other Aircraft (737, 747, 767 all payware models) I use the same settings, the reverse detent is working perfect, but eh Airbus Extended does not.

As I recall, although it's months since I last flew the Airbus X, that version worked perfect through the detent gate.

I have Fsupic installed, but not registered, I've even downloaded the very latest version from Pete Dowson's site last night to make sure I have the most up to date available.

Any further information can be provided as necc.

Please help as this is the only issue I have that is stopping me enjoy the best Airbus model available for FSX

• 3 weeks later...

The Airbus X Extended is selling very well and the largest parts of customers are happy with it.

But there are a few customers who have problems getting their hardware throttles to work with the Airbus X Exrended.

To find a fix that works for as many as possible, we would like to invite those of You with the issue to work a bit closer with us inorder to pinpoint whats wrong.

Preferably You should be able to work with files and folders.

Please PM me if You want to join.

Best regards

Finn

PM should work for my profile (getting quite a few PM's from other customers having problems with other addons).

I will PM those of You who have posted here.

Note that for a start we will concentrate on NON FSUIPC setups, simply becasue if that doesn´t work, then there is less chance that a FSUIPC setup will work.

Once thats solved, we will move on helping those who like to use FSUIPC for their controller setups.

Pecheur5500....

Thanks for Your offer to the community, but we really like some customers with problems to work closer with us inorder to make the correct fixes.

Preferably one of the next versions (hotfixes) should work right away for all when installing, so we can close the throttle issue topic.

Finn

PM should work for my profile (getting quite a few PM's from other customers having problems with other addons).

I will PM those of You who have posted here.

Note that for a start we will concentrate on NON FSUIPC setups, simply becasue if that doesn´t work, then there is less chance that a FSUIPC setup will work.

Once thats solved, we will move on helping those who like to use FSUIPC for their controller setups.

Pecheur5500....

Thanks for Your offer to the community, but we really like some customers with problems to work closer with us inorder to make the correct fixes.

Preferably one of the next versions (hotfixes) should work right away for all when installing, so we can close the throttle issue topic.

Finn

I have recently Installed Airbus X Extended I have had problems throttles would not work could not turn aircraft with yolk this system worked fine with QW 757. I altered a couple of settings in fsx and it worked ok I had to close down for a while

when I turned it back on it would not work

I have downloaded document searcher installed Asinput ini automated fix the throttles appear to be ok but I still cannot turn aircraft whilst taxing

Just looking foward to flying the Airbus I have three problems and I am not off the ground yet

Hope you can help

Graham

I am using Logitech Extreme 3D pro joy stick with one throttle. Whenever I load Airbus x and start the engines and increase the throttle only left engine throttle is increased. A picture is shown below. However, when I load the plane again through the select aircraft menu problem gets solved. but this repeats every time.

I can help you in anyway I can to solve this. I have installed FSUIPC but have not configured throttles in it.

The same with me.

I have to load the Airbus 2 times to activate both throttle.

I have FSX, Acc. Pack, Saitek Yoke, EZDok, Accu-feel, REX, AS2012

• 2 months later...

As PM doesn't work > my G940 throttle doesn't work as well since version 1.10, doesn't matter with or without FSUIPC. All other aircrafts are working perfectly with the G940.

As PM doesn't work > my G940 throttle doesn't work as well since version 1.10, doesn't matter with or without FSUIPC. All other aircrafts are working perfectly with the G940.

I'm pretty sure this will solve your issue:

Find file called "Aerosoft.AirbusX.Configurator.exe" which is located in "FSX\aerosoft\Airbus X Extended"

Shut down FSX, open the file, and in "FADEC" option select "throttle axis count: [2]".

Now restart FSX, and your throttle will work.

Archived