Stop and Restart Checklist manually

gmoreira

Hi there,

Sometimes the checklist hangs on some phase of the flight for diverse reasons.

It would be if you could select the checklist you want to start from the right MCDU as a way to "reset" the sequence.

Can this be implemented?

I use MCE, I can get voice control of first officer for most things already, and it will be fully supported by the end of January. The best part is, you can make your own checklists and your own flows.

Hi there,

Sometimes the checklist hangs on some phase of the flight for diverse reasons.

It would be if you could select the checklist you want to start from the right MCDU as a way to "reset" the sequence.

Can this be implemented?

+1

Please add that feature in a future SP!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

we discussed this issue and I am sorry to inform you that this not possible because of various reasons:

• You can stop a checklist by switching the complete checklist functionality to OFF i .e. the command will not be repeated anymore..... But it cannot be "restarted".
  • One of the basic conditions for using the CL is a defined aircraft state. So if we start a checklist without those clearly defined conditions - how the program shall know in which flight phase you are and if this righjt? P. e. you are already at criuze level and try to start the Climb CL?

Those requests are based on "stuck" checklists and we are working to find all those issues - but only if certain procedures are followed. For some issues we believe we found the reasons and will correct those with the next hofix (I do not know a lelease date yet)

I will close this thread and mark it as "solved" for the time being. If after installing the hotfix (I do not know a release date) the problem is still existing then open another thread......

Hanse

Archived