Initiating After Landing Checklist

ger

Hi guys ,

I can hear all the checklists but not the after landing and parking checklist , how can i initiate them , ,

after landing and vacating the runway the autobrake is automatically disengaged , lights are switched off, flaps are being raised but then it stops ,

the ils push button is never switched off neither is the apu being started , everything below checklist line 286 in the tep by step pdf is not done by the copilot , or is it i m doing something wrong .

even if i set the parking brakes at the gate nothing happens .

so far i never heard the retard retard sounds , sounds are enabled in the right mcdu

Thanks in advance ,

Best regards ,

Gérard

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

sorry that nobody answered until today, but some team members took a Christmas / New Year break after those exhausting months...... I need some more details / answers to help you:

1. Does the problem still happens now i. e. even after updating to hotfix 1.02?
  2. Did you perform the landing exactly according to the stepbystep guide or did you perform a "manual" landing?
  3. What FPLAN you were using - the tutorial flight EDDF-LOWW or any other - i. e. which landing runway you were using?
  4. Which aircraft you were using 320 or 321 - CFM or IAE ?

Maybe then am able to reproduce your problem.....

Hanse

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

the "After Landing CL" will be initialized on two different ways depending on the used procedure (ILS or Non Precision approach) and therefore we are using a captured localizer. The two possibilities are:

1. ILS Approach: Localizer identified. Checklist starts if the groundspeed is >35 kt and the variance to the localizer beam is more than 30 degrees. This appr. is the angel when leaving the runway. The After Landing CL starts with a delay of 15 sec.
  2. Non Precision Approach: Localizer not identified. Checklist starts if the groundspeed is >35 kt and the variance to the localizer beam is more than 20 degrees. This appr. is the angel when leaving the runway. The After Landing CL starts with a delay of 15 sec.

The problem might be that the angel used are too low? It would be much easier if an FSX variable would be available "ON RUNWAY" but unfortunately this one is not available in FSX. So we have to use the "angel" to the localizer beam. Or do you have any other solution?

Hanse

Archived