After Engine Start checklist stuck at "flight control check" II

kgalagadi

Sorry guys, the original thread was marked as "solved" and closed as another user's problems have been solved by V 1.02c (After Engine Start checklist stuck at "flight control check").

Mine not. I have now V 1.02c and my copilot still does not accept my flight controls as working correctly.

So I would ask to either open up the old thread again or to inform me in this thread what you would recommend to me.

Thanks. :-)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Did you calibrate your hardware? This is of extrem importance! And you should not use the drivers that might have com with your hardware!

I have exactly the same problem. It looks like it deflects fully right, and pitches up and down correctly but will not deflect left. It was fine in the orginal version but has suffred this since the update.

It has been recalibrated and the same as above I did not use the sepcific drivers that came with it - just plugged and played. I'm using a Saitek Cyborg X

Regards

Karl

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Karl,

we did some tweaking (increased the tolerances) which will be included in the next hotfix. I will close this thread and mark it as "solved" for the time being. If after installing the hotfix (I do not know a release date) the problem is still existing then open another tread......

Hanse

Archived