Does Andras Field have a online Host Server? Or is Andras Field dead and as no home?

Azrob

I just down loaded Andras Field and was going through some of the posts about how to get online and this is what I found:

I found the above post about "A Guide to Getting Online With Andras Field" But its outdated and is not working (GameSpy is no more) and TS3 server is also not working (85.114.130.22 and yes I did use the password)

Also I found this post "online andras access" It's about signing up with VAE and using their server - But I found this post "What happens now with Gamespy withdrawing their servers?''and in this post is this "We had too many problems with DAF Sim dropping connections which was the main reason the Andras Field Server was moved away from VAE." So if this is true - Move to where?

So am I to understand that Andras Field has no online Host Server?. I would like to go online and fly with some of you, In fact it's one of the main reason I got it.

I thought it was one of Main Idea behind Andras Field - to have a community where you can fly with other people online.

I'm lost Please set me straight. Is there something that I'm missing here?

- Does Andras Field have a Host Server where everyone meets? Or is Andras Field dead and as no home?

• 2 weeks later...

Azrob,

It was also one of the reasons that I liked Andras Field, although the scenery is good through Andras Field we developed into meeting on-line and flying from Andras Field to Iraklion or Toby took us on a tour of the Netherlands, his home area. They were really good evenings spent with people who were excepting of all abilities without any egos to massage. I have missed the interaction although my wallet and wife are relieved that I don't spend so much on updating scenery or aircraft types! I hope Matt and Shaun are able to sort something out it would be a shame to let it go.

Archived