After Start checlist starting with only one engine one (1.02c)

geckuz

As per object, after start checklist triggers after engine two has started. If copilot is also active, it will deactivate the engine mode selector and switch off apu, triggering every kind of warning

To clarify... I am ramp agent at Alitalia since 2000 and I do several pushback/startups each day, so I'm pretty confident with engine start sequence. Maybe I didn't explain myself very well: the problem happens after only one engine has started, and that is engine 2, that is indeed the first one to be normally started.

To reproduce the issue:

place yourself at a parking with NO pushback. Enable copilot and checklist. Go through all checklists, start engine 2 and wait some seconds.

After start checklist will trigger, and F/O will switch off apu and put engine mode selector to normal, triggering all kind of alerts regarding engine 1, that is the one that is not started

Hey, geckuz,

I reproduced your scene:

Starting engines without pushback

Checklist and Copi are enabled since the beginning of this flight

The Info Bar teils me to Start Engine 2 - what i am doing

Then i am starting Engine 1

The Copi is working the next Checkliste items, as he/she should

Sorry, with me everthing is working at it should be.

I have AES option active, but at that airport there isn't aes. Maybe that's the problem. Furthermore it doesn't happen immediately, it's timed, happens if you wait some seconds to start engine one.

The issue is definitely there. If you wait more than 20 seconds between starting up engine 2 then 1, after start checklist will trigger. I'm buying fraps and posting a video of the problem today or tomorrow

I had this happen once with 1.02c FSX - and it could actualy be that I took a bit longer to start no 1 - what happened was that I heared the CoPi reciting the After Start items and turning off the APU after No 2 had spooled up - which then prevented no 1 to start. I had to fire up the APU again to continue.

Kosta

Archived