Paintkit ready

The problem is that when I go to the support database page, this is what I get, I don't see the extended in that list.

Press the link underneath the list, the "Do you want to register..." one.

Igor, in the opened dropdown list, you can see Aerosoft Amsterdam, look to the left of it,you will see "Do you want to re" that continues "gister" under the list. Once you click that link, you will be able to register your copy of the A320 for suport.

You need to register the product first.

Igor, in the opened dropdown list, you can see Aerosoft Amsterdam, look to the left of it,you will see "Do you want to re" that continues "gister" under the list. Once you click that link, you will be able to register your copy of the A320 for suport.

Thank! :rolleyes:

Hi painters,

hope everything is good at your end,

i was trying to make my first repaint for the AXE using "Paint.Net" with PSD plugin, when i finished i converted the file to DDS format to put them in the FSX.

when i started the FSX to test it, i was surprised to find below snapshot;

please can anyone tell me what the wrong move that i did ??

PM me for my file's link

thanks in advance,

Aboud

<p>

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Can you make a paintkit for a different editor? Because photoshop is not free...

Corel's Paint Shop Pro (now version x6) while not free is a good bit less expensive and can read/translate PhotoShop files. The DXT plug in for PhotoShop works just fine with Paint Shop Pro - easily save as .dds files in all DXT formats.

I have both and I like Paint Shop Pro better - just a personal preference and I'm not getting paid by Corel to say that ;)

Of not, I believe Corel has having a Cyber Monday sale . . . as is aerososft :) . . . so you might catch a bargain.

Cheers!

I believe they offer an older version of photoshop (CS2?) for free. Not sure about it though...

Unfortunately, that was a temporary error that allowed people to get it for free.

Anyway you can always use gimp or gimpshop. Our maybe Paint.NET

Archived