Want to record your own voice files?

Pour les voix françaises j'ai eu un peu de temps libre, j'ai fait les 14 premiers sons. J'ai passé un temps fou pour que les chiffres ne fassent pas trop robot...

Ravi de l'entendre!

N'hésitez-pas si vous avez besoin d'aide/conseils.

Bon courage :clap_s:

• 1 month later...

I have just created the voice files for the First officer for the airbus x extended...... will give it a test run with a flight in a few hours. Used the same voices as the one I am using for pro-atc/x and FSCaptain which is great .... the copilot no longer will have different voices.

I used professional voices I have purchased which works well with software called textaloud.... that way I can have a co-pilot and co-pilot with Australian accents...... flying Qantas.

I would use my own voice but it sounds somewhere between that of a walrus and a seal.

I Enter the text to be spoken in text aloud....... export it to an output directory and rename the created wav file to the name required for airbus x extended.

Then use Audicity to have the copilot speaking 80% to the right and make other tweaks to the voice files.

Roy

I have just created the voice files for the First officer for the airbus x extended...... will give it a test run with a flight in a few hours. Used the same voices as the one I am using for pro-atc/x and FSCaptain which is great .... the copilot no longer will have different voices.

I used professional voices I have purchased which works well with software called textaloud.... that way I can have a co-pilot and co-pilot with Australian accents...... flying Qantas.

I would use my own voice but it sounds somewhere between that of a walrus and a seal.

I Enter the text to be spoken in text aloud....... export it to an output directory and rename the created wav file to the name required for airbus x extended.

Then use Audicity to have the copilot speaking 80% to the right and make other tweaks to the voice files.

Roy

It looks very nice Roy, thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I have tried to put the file for Italian voice here wich I made, But it tell me that "You aren't permited to upload this kinf of file" ??? The file is in .zip format. Hoe is this? A joke?!?

• 1 month later...

Sorry, I have tried to put the file for Italian voice here wich I made, But it tell me that "You aren't permited to upload this kinf of file" ??? The file is in .zip format. Hoe is this? A joke?!?

Try compressing your files with 7zip.

For some reason this was the only way I managed to upload my voicepack this week.

Cheers,

Julian Roschlau

• 2 months later...

Archived