Want to record your own voice files?

Then here is the text that needs to be done. Do share your results with us, would you?

If I record these with two voices all in one track, would you be able to edit into the proper FSX files to be used for the sim? I'd gladly help out with the recording and voice talent but it's a bit tedious to edit into separate files ;-). Lemme know if you'd like my help. The voices would be North American.

• Aerosoft

If I record these with two voices all in one track, would you be able to edit into the proper FSX files to be used for the sim? I'd gladly help out with the recording and voice talent but it's a bit tedious to edit into separate files ;-). Lemme know if you'd like my help. The voices would be North American.

Willing to help, but as I am rather busy it will take a while.

Hi Mathijs,

I've been creating my own soundpack for the PF. It's working great.

However, there's one thing that could be improved: the file ASC_PF_CheckZero is used twice. Once for the rudder trim, wich makes sense, and a second time in the taxi checklist for the zer prossure afret brake pedals released.

It would be great and add a lot of realism if this second instance could feed from a different file, since the feedback from the PF at this point should be more like "brake pedals released, zero pressure checked".

I believe this should be easy to implement.

Best regards, and my wishes for a prosperous 2013 for you and Aerosoft.

ok j'attendais d'avoir une réponse pour le faire, donc je me lance c'est parti! Le pilote et copilote seront français! lol

cool ! j'attends avec impatience! =)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived