The bus and weather addon like ASE 2012

Garfield_29

Hello guys ,

a little question at those that are using ASE 2012. What are the wind settings you prefer it ?

In my case , the bus is very "shacky" at the tail . It means it stuttering or flickering through the up and downdrafts in a very high rate. Not the normal up and down. Can the users of ASE 2012 explain a little bit what can be the optimal wind settings? When i setup the winds (up and downdraft section) to the mostly left ---> all 3 lines to "0" nothing changes :(

Thank you @all together

First of all there is no such product as ASE 2012, it called AS2012.

I suggest you download the latest beta version of AS2012 and select the "High/IFR profile" when asked at startup what type of flight you will be flying. DO NOT CHANGE ANY OTHER SETTINGS, just use the profile as it comes and you will be using the best set of options for the best flying experience with aircraft like the Airbus X.

http://www.hifitechinc.com/Downloads

To get to the latest version and if you haven't installed any previous beta version in the last month or so then you will need to download B4722 and install it, then download B4726 and install it too.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I'm working with SP1 version, build 4569, only applied the settings in the manual regarding the fsx.cfg and FSUIPC. Very stable flights even with windspeeds up to 110kts at FL370.

Wind speed has nothing to do with instability problems, a lot of other settings in AS2012 can contribute to it though if you don't know what you are doing. The simplest option for the OP was to use the latest beta version and the new start-up profiles which takes all the guess work out of the equation.

Archived