Checklist stuck 7 times on "Rudder Trim"

MSR_CEO

Hi All

My checklist "voice" stuck at "Rudder Trim" although after resetting it to zero.....even now during the flight, checklist is going on info bar only to inform me that the TOD will be about xxx NM....but still have the voice of "Rudder Trim" and no more checklists happened

N.B: no checklist occurred after the "after start checklist" just only parking released and so on"

any help?

Are you sure is stacks on rudder trim or pitch trim? Anyway click on the copilot option and he will set it for you whatever is (watch carefully what he is gonna do so you can do the same next time) and you can turn it off after that and go on with the rest of checklist.

Are you sure is stacks on rudder trim or pitch trim? Anyway click on the copilot option and he will set it for you whatever is (watch carefully what he is gonna do so you can do the same next time) and you can turn it off after that and go on with the rest of checklist.

Hi

Yes I'm sure it is a Rudder trim. The Co-pilot option is already turned on in all flights.

the problem is that no more checklists from the after start to the CRZ checklists.....the next Checklist is always the descend Checklist with the stuck voice of the "Rudder Trim"

Hi Jude, Merry Christmas :)

My Rudder is calibrated since the time I got them. It is a CH rudder pedal which is DCT working as FSX normal axis

Did not get what you mean

Hi Jude, Merry Christmas :)

My Rudder is calibrated since the time I got them. It is a CH rudder pedal which is DCT working as FSX normal axis

Did not get what you mean

He means to re-download the drivers (or re-install from disc) but do this in admin mode. Then re-calibrate them. Maybe the current calibration isn't set correctly for the airbus but is fine for your other aircraft. :D

He means to re-download the drivers (or re-install from disc) but do this in admin mode. Then re-calibrate them. Maybe the current calibration isn't set correctly for the airbus but is fine for your other aircraft. :D

mmmm well I did not install the Rudder with any CD...it was just connected and I calibrate them in windows...not sure if there was a CD or not coz the instructions from them was to connect and fly

well my problem back is that the checklist stuck at this position and kept saying all the flight rudder trim even if the other checklists are working......I think that the rudder trim when I set it to 0 or rest it, the checklist should be completed

• 2 weeks later...

Archived