What customers think

No :( The developers is trying very hard, i have been quite angry once with them but as time passes by more patch comes,no more anger,they are humans they are trying. Yes we pay for what we get,but its not that they are not giving it to you. They are giving it to us, but not now. We rushed them to get the product out, now the product is out and u guys complaining. If we as a customer,we wait like pmdg do,dun reveal any info about the product until the very last minute.They produced a very nice and good product.

So guys please give this time and the respect they deserve,they are human.

I think i saw the vnav in the "pictures only " just now in the morning. So they are doing something.

If they remains silent until the very last minute am sure the product will be very good.

So guys just wait, no point keep rushing them. when its finish it will be release.

Thank you

sorry bad english but really think u guys should stop complaining and give them time.

See josh just released a hotfix !!!.Wait and stay calm and like airbus. please guys

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed.

People should stop and think before they post - don't speak to someone in an internet forum any different to how you would speak to them face to face, or how you would like to be addressed.

If it's getting to you that much, walk away from it and go and do something else.

And before posting about a 'bug', do a bit of fault diagnosis. Go back through the relevant part of the manual and make sure you understand how the system is supposed to work, and then that you are doing it right, before posting about such and such doesn't work.

Aerosoft have decided to release the product this way and play catch-up to iron out the bugs and make it better as we go along.

That's their corporate descision and their reasons - I'm not going to suggest how they run their business.

For now, I'm OK with that and I'm happy to get involved and help where I can.

If I didn't like it or if it gets too much for me I uninstall, walk away and leave them to it - not try and change them - ceratinaly not abuse them.

Please respect the devs are doing the best they can - the more spurious 'bugs' they get and the more abuse they get increases the possibility of them packing it in and then we'll have nothing.

That is all, have a nice day and go for a nice flight :)

The only thing that dumbfounds me is how you're not banned. Shows a creditable tolerance by the staff.

Why don't you pack it in and move on?

If's it's all to much for you just go away and do something else and let the rest of us get on with it.

This is insane. Children. Stop it. You're all acting like children. Aerosoft staff and dude who started this thing. Remember how this post started? It was all good things, and a lil' pat on the back. Can't we all just look forward to when we can sit in the cockpit and just have a good time without our posts being deleted, and staff fighting with customers visa versa?

Let's hug it out.

• Aerosoft

Gents this topic is getting out of hand, I'll close it for a few days so things can settle down.

In the mean time keep in mind that no matter what you do 5% of customers will always be unhappy and that the vast majority of the thousands upon thousands of customers seem to be pretty satisfied:

“Thanks for this great product”

“The checklist/co-pilot feature is impressive indeed”

“I just wanted to thank the dev team for their commitment and all the good work they did with the Airbus Extended.”

“I just wanted to say "Thank You!" for an outstanding product.”

“great work on the airbus.”

“In my opinion all I can say is wow”

“I've have so much enjoyed the best Airbus ever made for flight simulator.”

“Congratulations Aerosoft”

“1 happy buyer here”

“I have to tell you that this AirbusX Extended is absolutely awesome”

“This is absolutely a first rate A320 simulation.”

“thank you for the Airbus X, you have done something great with this checklist and copilot. Now even greater pleasure of flying.”

“Just finished my first flight, the tutorial, and it's a lot of fun, well done”

“Just wanted to thank aerosoft team, specially Mathijs and his team for this wonderful product.”

“It's not just a great aircraft it's a whole package deal. Fabulous value for money”

“Thanks for making a great product!”

“All right..Another Happy customer/Simmer here.”

“Thankyou very much enjoying learning the bus very much”

“you have developed a great product and also the documentation offers very good information although”

“Congratulations Aerosoft, this one is a winner.”

“Good job putting this together”

“I would like to congratulate you guys on this awesome airplane! Myself and buddies had a blast tonight discovering the new features...we are all impressed”

“Love the new Airbus best Addon Airbus, make that Aircraft i have ever purchased”

“Thank you for great product!”

“Great job really glad to have such a good Airbus!!”

“Great AB by the way, a real joy (warts and all) to fly....”

“it's a joy to fly!”

“Best. Bus. Ever.”

“I am very happy with the a/c. Nice work you've done. The feeling of the aircraft is amazing”

“It is a fantastic product”

“Indeed that is a great product”

“Totally agree, best Airbus ever released for FS so far, and comes with some fantastic features, such as the F/O / Checklists.”

“fantastic poroduct”

“I also want to say thanks to the team for this great aircraft”

“Need to read more of the manual,but very happy with the product.”

“Big thanks to the team of developers, beta testers, translators, for their great work, sleepless nights, was released a truly professional and a phenomenal product”

“I am still impressed - nothing comes close!”

“an outstanding job completing an amazing "Bus". What a great product!”

“I really enjoy this Airbus”

“Merry Christmas and thank you for this product.”

“a swiss FO tested the bus yesterday with me, he said Holdings are great, 100% realistic, and better then PMDG”

“I would like to thank all the Team to create so far the best A320 simulation ever on FS.”

“fully enjoying this wonderful new toy”

“by far the most comprehensive (working) add-on for the Airbus A320 that has ever come to market”

“You've done a spectacular job”

“extend my appreciation for Aerosoft for such a beautiful plane with a product is close to perfect and amazing graphics”

“Can't stop myself From flying it....Stability, Systems, Coplitot, Checklist, Graphics, FPS Friendly”

“I can say: Yes, Airbus X Extended is a great plane”

“thank you for having promised us a great aircraft and indeed we were given a great aircraft.”

“what a machine!”

“Congrats to you and your team on a remarkable product- the Airbus we have all been waiting for.”

“With no doubt the best A320 simulation available and worth every penny.”

“One of the best releases of 2012, if not the best!”

“An excellent product with outstanding support;”

“I have only good words for this great plane”

“I'm quite happy, and thanks for an enjoyable product”

“This is the best. The visual model , Flight Dynamics , Fly by wire, and systesm aall great.”

“Fantastic addon for FSX. I 'm so impressed with the Aerosoft Airbus X-tended”

“Awesome payware aircraft add-on for FSX which is underpriced for such high quality and vast features.”

“This is the 2nd add-on for FSX and P3D that I could never live without.”

“Thank you for the great product”

“Congratulations on a great product!I love to fly it! The best A320 simulation ever released….”

“it is real a wonderfull plane”

“this has now become my #1 payware aircraft.”

“The airbus x extended has now become my number 1 payware aircraft”

“Completely agree. Its by far the best A32X simulation ever released.”

“Congratulations on a great product!I love to fly it! The best A320 simulation ever released”

“it's the best Airbus simulation available”

“Awesome plane, great job guys, your hard work definitely show in delivering this great quality airbus”

“But with new A320 X Extended the level grow up to much , it´s a great job for a nice price”

“Thank you for finally providing us with a decent Airbus.”

“The aircraft is acting like a charm”

“a really brilliant product, very polished”

“the thing you made so far, is simply... amazing!”

“I've not flown the NGX since this was released!”

“10 out of 10”

“I love the new Airbus Extended”

“love the bus”

“You've made a great simulation of the a320”

“Congrats to all of the team for releasing an outstanding Airbus”

“it's very nice product”

“Superb and outstanding bus”

“The Extended is a winner”

“Airbus X extendend is great, I really like it.”

“Truth is she's a lovely aircraft to fly”

“I love the plane so far”

“The "Bus" we were waiting for at last”

“GREAT BUS so far!”

“I'm loving the Extended”

“I really love to fly this bird”

“This product is really good”

“You are doing a great work”

“Aerosoft thank you again for bringing us the Airbus that we have been craving for many years”

“the Airbus itself is a beauty”

“For the first time in FSX I can feel an Airbus atmosphere throughout the whole flight, I'm so excited right now.”

“its an amazing piece of software”

“I love the AirbusX Extended”

“the Airbus Extended is now my favourite payware aircraft.”

“I'd say this is really a beautiful bird to fly”

“My conclusion is that this Airbus is a very great add on and a pleasure to fly”

“I'm absolutely LOVING this bus”

“Just completed my 10th flight and it was flawless, right down to the -178 fpm autoland. This aircraft is addictive!”

“This is the most advanced add-on to FSX up to date. I just can't stop flying.”

“This Bus rocks! It is really possible to fly it without problems.”

“can say: Yes, Airbus X Extended is a great plane!”

“I am really enjoying the plane....it offers a great deal of immersion for me compared to other add-ons”

“I just want to fly A320 extended”

“First thing to say is the AirbusX Extended is fantastic”

“I love the bus. Thanks you Aerosoft !”

“this is the most awesome aircraft in my hangar, and I just cannot get excited about flying anything else”

“This is the airbus I have been waiting for and am happy just to fly the airbus x extended from now. (pmdg now parked in hanger) .”

“Its a 9 out of 10”

“And it was incredible. The flight was really smooth, the autopilot followed the flightplan exactly and gently”

“Well impressed with this aircraft, no comparison with previous similar models”

“I absolutly can recommand this Product - its a BUY!”

“Airbus extended is the best Flight Sim add-on I have ever owned”

“it's also time to party when a delivery like this one arrives at our harddisks!”

“This is the best most realistic Airbus A320 i have flown. It is an excellent product.”

• Aerosoft

I seen that some people tried to re-open this topic, saying we can't take comment, try to discredit users etc etc. I'll not allow that. I will re-open this topic in a few days when things have calmed down.

Keep in mind these are NOT public forums but our company forums where you are our guest and where we decided what is shown or not. These are conditions shown to you when you signed up.

I have done many flights on this great aircraft and am very happy with what aerosoft have produced. The other day I flew from CYYZ to KMIA, just a few minor things I noticed such as lines beside the rsk1 and rsk2 of the mcdu. Flights before I would have the bus decent too early, but on this flight I entered the temp and qnh of the arrival airport well before tod, and the aircraft descended where it was supposed to.

You really have to fly this thing like it was meant to fly, by really understanding what the computers and autopilots are doing, by managing your speeds and rate of decent and doing some mental calculations in your head. Cus if you just press the altitude knob at tod and just expect it to fly your star approach, well that's where it's going to eat you for lunch.

Anyway every time I go up with this product I try to fly it like in a real airbus, and when I do that this product performs very well. Unfortunately the realism just isn't there for me as a pilot, I like more in depth with the systems excluding the failures and stuff(you really don't need failures simulated in fsx like in the ngx) but I have faith in aerosoft in fixing all the minor glitches and making this aircraft even better. For now this bus can stay in the hanger while I continue to enjoy the ngx.

Cheers

Hi, I have about 8-10 Aerosoft product, in 2010 I bought the first Airbus, I was unsuccessful with that bird, I was never able to complete a flight without a CTD. I have ask for help but didn't get much.

I understand that each rig can be different but to what point?

Anyway, I'm here reading and that show that I'm ready to give the extended a chance, on top it's half price for me (thanks!) Still, I read carefully all pages of that thread, it show that I would like a working plane with minimal bugs. I understand bugs but not being able to complete a flight was a "big" bug. I have the QW 757 and their new 146, no bug at all for me. Same goes for the ORBX Lancair, some Carenado and some Real Air GA planes.

I will give it a try, I hope it work.

Ben

I will give it a try, I hope it work.

Ben

Glad to hear! A lot has been improved lately, and almost all of the teething issues have been ironed out. Either way, if you need help or run into any issues, come back and we'll be glad to help!

I've been waiting for a good Airbus Sim for a while now. I've purchased a few other Airbus add-ons only to be disappointed at the level of quality and the overall feel of the aircraft. So I got very excited about this product and bought it right away. After my first flight, I was very, very disappointed again. Despite promising good FPS, she gave me very poor performance and the aircraft's handling qualities were very poor in my opinion. I almost gave up when I saw that an update (1.03b) was released. After installing the update, reading this forum and the manual a second time, I flew from EDDM to EDDL and I my opinion of this aircraft instantly changed. The Aerosoft A320/321 flew like a real airbus should. After about 10 flights I'm completely satisfied with this add-on and I truly appreciate its features like the checklist, RAAS and ATC/Cabin sound. I hope this plane gets better and better. I also hope that more customers, perhaps ones like me who weren't sold at first sight will come to appreciate this beautiful bird.

Kristof

I disagree. Here are the terms of usage I read just today:

First off, this is not a legally enforceable or even meaningful set of rules - it's vague and does not include vital definitions of terms and so on. Second, the exact definition of the forum is poorly stated to say the least. On the one hand, the terms state this is a forum "run by Aerosoft, we remain the complete right to delete messages," which says nothing since that isn't even a proper sentence ("remain" should be replaced with "maintain"). Incidentally, if these terms were to be changed, then it would require new

Now, regarding me, you might recognize some similarity between my display name and a certain other fellow's (UGM-133 Trident). Now, yes, I am the same person. You see, Aerosoft (Mathjis or some other forum administrator) banned that account from posting messages, reading private conversations, or doing pretty much anything, and did so with no explanation and no warning in complete violation of the above terms of usage that I had agreed to. Now, anyone using these forums should remember just that: As the Administrators have shown they do not respect the very rules they have set forth for these forums, you can assume that they will ban you for any reason at any time if you say anything even slightly critical. Now remember everyone, if Aerosoft asks you what you think of their product, what should you say to them?

You all know what I think of the Airbus X Extended, so I won't bore you with the details. I did get a fourth completely new installer today, which is just great. Now I'm going to have to spend another hour of my time downloading the new installer, uninstalling the old Airbus X, and reinstalling it. You know everyone, there are actually laws that govern these sorts of things.

By the way, I'd definitely read to and quote this post now, even if you disagree with it. Make sure to quote me, too!

zzzzzzzzz! Look I feel for you with your account, but venting the terms of usage here isn't going to help your cause.

Most of us have gladly accepted the product we have now which is pretty awesome, and are patiently waiting for the Dev team to implement more features in the near future.

I'm not a big fan either of downloading the whole installer again, but I think to myself its a new version with more improvements so its all good.

Mike.

Zzzzz.

Look mate, if you got a problem with how Aerosoft treat customers can you just take it up with them privately instead of trying to whip up a revolution or something in the forum?

Maybe that's why you got banned before, I don't know.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not really interested in your continuing rants against Aerosoft.

What do you expect to achieve?

If it's really upsetting you that much, why don't you just go away?

Or suck it up and enjoy the Airbus like the rest of us?

:)

That post only scratches the surface. The problem isn't just that, it's the bad attitude the developers have had towards customers. I don't think the Airbus X is that bad, but I think that Aerosoft is not acting very respectful to customers.

Cannot agree in the slightest.

They have been more than helpful overall.

They are human like everyone else,and you will get more out of someone if you treat them as such,

ranting and raving will get you nowhere.

• Aerosoft

As this thread has gone off-topic again, I will close it again. It really was intended to be about how people liked the Airbus.... But that's pretty clear to us anyway and the many very kind compliments on our support most certainly is appreciated.

Archived