What customers think

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have done my third flight yesterday with it. KSFO - KLAS. The aircraft is acting like a charm. The lights at dusk are wonderful and i am finally accustomed to the air cond. The landing was a great sensation. The aircraft was so smooth, i could enjoy the view on Vegas.

Congratulations.

Dom

ADX

Just thought I'd add my congrats on producing a really brilliant product, very polished. I just love all the extra functionality such as the co-pilot/checklist that you have added. Very clever how you made use of the right MCDU to control those extra's. Now if only we could get an A346 and A333 to this standard I could ditch the half backed get by product I'm currently having to use. Oh how I wish...

Andy

It would be so damn nice if there was finally one Airbus widebody... At least an A330 or A340... Please Aerosoft... :bow_down2_s: And the thing you made so far, is simply... amazing!

I've not flown the NGX since this was released!

Excellent value for money will the RAAS and checklists.

A few teething problems but nothing serious enough.

10 out of 10

Congrats to all of the team for releasing an outstanding Airbus. Its a addictive addon plane. After landing i already want to go up again. Doing all the controls myself until cruise altitude then switching on the co-pilot, she confirms she will do the descent and approach by pulling out the table, love it! Besides a miss once in a while, the turning i must say is the best i have seen in FS. It follows the curved line on the ND very precisely, and without curved lines it also flies a very precise path even with strong cross winds. 9 out of 10! 9 because i miss the opt. flight alt. indication and step climb. Great job AS!

The "Bus" we were waiting for at last! I am not refering to the dwvelopment time - but that at last flightsim has a Airbus that is on par with the numerous Boeing products over the last couple of years. I am smitten for sure. My NGX is parked in a hanger at Cape Town International since the Airbus Extented release, while I "fly" all over with the amazing Airbus Extended!!! The first real Airbus simulation in flightsim ever!!!

Thanks Aerosoft

The "Bus" we were waiting for at last! I am not refering to the development time - but that at last flightsim has a Airbus that is on par with the numerous Boeing products over the last couple of years. I am smitten for sure. My NGX is parked in a hanger at Cape Town International since the Airbus Extented release, while I "fly" all over with the amazing Airbus Extended!!! The first real Airbus simulation in flightsim ever!!!

Thanks Aerosoft

Indeed. It's the greatest Airbus so far but I'm still having trouble with CTDs. I've already re-installed C++ Redistributable 2005, 2008 and 2010 but the problem persists. It always happen at the SID/STAR selection page. Hopefully these problems will be solved nearly with the release of new hot-fixes and service packs. Thank you for the great product. Looking forward to the new patches that can address this issue.

I have this issue with SOME SIDs, and it happens when I calculate the ZFW. You will notice that you can select your SID etc before your ZFW data, and all will be well, but as soon as you enter the ZFW you get a CTD. This only happens for me at one airport with only one SID so maybe it's a small nav data issue. My 2 cents anyhow.

GREAT BUS so far!

Okay,

its a great bird, definitely. Although the few bugs in the beginning, but every FS bird had this so far, why then break traditions? :D

I really love to fly this bird. did a couple of flights now, and even if some flights became a bit "interesting" (especially the copilot, who set flaps although the speed was too high...), it will be for a long time my working tool for the evenings.

But let me point out another thing which is really important for us users: Your GREAT service. Especially You, Mathijs, but all the hands in the background, especially the beta testers, this is a non Flightsim approach, this was better. Even if we have waited a longer time for the release (if i think of other airbus publications), the bird is definitely worth it.

So thanks for the new bird.

flo

Cockpit textures are very blurry, lack any clarity at all when you zoom in. Unlike the NGX where everything is crystal clear.

Exterior and wing textures are not even 4096 HD. Very surprising.

No wing flex.

Gauges lack clarity as well. Make's the airbus look like a toy.

You asked what customers think... I'd give this plane a D

I'm not experiencing any of these graphical issues whatsoever...might want to check your video card settings. No wing flex...so what?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mathijs,I would like to also say that I love the Airbus X Extended (or AXE). I am a fan of more complex, accurate and realistic aircraft sims, and this AXE is a huge improvement over the original product.

​We finally have a more accurate Airbus that is a real pleasure to fly. The engine sound and cockpit ambiance is great, the cockpit and exterior are beautiful to look at and the accuracy and quality of the model also very good. On top of that, the price of the sim is very reasonable for such a beautiful aircraft. Thank you very much for a wonderful Airbus and your continued work in improving it.

I, as a customer think that aerosoft shows a good professionalism in developing what customers want and they just kept on providing the necessary adjustments by releasing fixes and updates to fix issues pointed out by customers. I am indeed very happy customer and wish aerosoft a healthy period ahead.

Especially, I thank Mathjis Kok and the team for developing airbus A320. This bus is a dream come true to me. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.....,

As a customer I am 100 % satisfied compared existing products like PMDG 737, Captain Sim 757, captain sim 777 etc. I tried all. PMDG 737 is close though.

Please do not discourage Aerosoft. I feel they are genuine. All the bet aerosoft. Keep up the good work.

• Aerosoft

I, as a customer think that aerosoft shows a good professionalism in developing what customers want and they just kept on providing the necessary adjustments by releasing fixes and updates to fix issues pointed out by customers. I am indeed very happy customer and wish aerosoft a healthy period ahead.

Especially, I thank Mathjis Kok and the team for developing airbus A320. This bus is a dream come true to me. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.....,

Gents, keep in mind I am just the project manager and have not added any significant bit of code to this project, it's the developers not me who should be credited!

Today I made my first route-flight for British Airways Virtual with the Bus. It was from Dusseldorf to London Heathrow.

I flew online under control , so I had a mix of manual and computer-managed flight.

The landing I did in the autoland-mode.

My conclusion is that this Airbus is a very great add on and a pleasure to fly. No problems what soever. I am very happy with it.

Thank you Aerosoft for supplying us with this great aircraft for a very friendly price.

Hans Wildschut

BAW095

Senior Captain

British Airways Virtual

Archived