Problems with rudders

Andrea1

Hi,

during my preflight I realized I got a big problem with rudders (Yesterday during my first flight I've not used checklist and copilot funcitons and mantained a no wxr condition due to the fact that as1012 togheter with a 3D only screen in FSX is a frame killer so I can't say if that problem is due to the update 1.10 I've just made or not)

Scenario: I've not rudders pedals and I use a non registered copy of FSUIPC . I use keyboard standard to move rudders pedals (as many others simmers)

During controls checks I realized that my rudder inuts don't move the rudders just small movements (like a vibration) but rudders

return to neutral.

I tried with "search" button but the only one update I've found is referred to users having a registered copy of FSUIPC not to my configuration.

Please can you help me? ( I do my apologisez if I had maybe failed in finding the right answer in that forum)

Best Regards

Andrea Buono

Hi,

Sorry just now I've read the message of Mathijas advicing that product specifics required the use of a joystick with a "rudder channel" (or rudder pedals). On next days I'm going to buy one of that device..

Best Regards

Andrea

Archived