Checklist stuck

Tower95

Hello guy, my Checklist is stuck at the before Start checklistat the point "Flighting Tables->stowed" , the tables are stowed anyways,but the F/O keeps asking me, i took of to helsinki but she still does ask.

Do you know any soultion to this problem ?

Hi. When this happens have you tried to extend and then stow the Pilots tray table?

This has worked for me when it has got stuck at this point in the checklist.

Yep , i tried this about 15 times, no change, hope i do not need to listen to this for 1 1/2 hrs now ^^, is there an option to stop /restart ort to turn of the checklists inflight?

Yep , i tried this about 15 times, no change, hope i do not need to listen to this for 1 1/2 hrs now ^^, is there an option to stop /restart ort to turn of the checklists inflight?

You can throught the left MCDU, as usual... just set CHECKLIST to OFF

hmmm ,well ,the problem seems to have stopped by itsself, now the checklist is at cruise state. Thanks for your help =)

Ok, glad to hear the issue is resolved. Hopefully some improvements to the checklist feature can be made in the future.

Archived