A question ?

alaaar

Dear all,

First I would like extend my appreciation for Aerosoft for such a beautiful plane with a product is close to perfect and amazing graphics so thank you :)

I happen to have an issue here and I have no idea is that a standard behavior for the bus or not because it doesn't happen with other add-ons or maybe it's my fault !

OK during take-off phase I was being vectored to first segment of the flight plan.... to second way point as usual(No SID used), while AP1 is on, I press the heading knob to follow my route, I get dashed-dot display and instead of the plane following route .... it performs large turns to get to the 1st way point.

I am not sure if this is the correct behavior, I usually us DIR-TO page to correct that

SO any advice ?

Best regards

Alaa

Hi Alaa

When you fly in HDG, its important to make an direct when you want engadge NAV and you are a few miles away off from the route

It looks like the Bus hasn't passed the first WPT with HDG and then when you change to NAV it would fly to the back to the first wpr and not to the second.

I think this is correct, but i investigate this.

Thanks for your report

regards

Patrick

Another quick question..... how can I set at the MCDU to a speed limit of 240 under 10,000ft , if I use the climb page it will restrict the speed all the way till cruise level ?

Archived