Different Flight Crew Accents

ROMAN78

Hello,

I'm loving the X Extended.. Everything is working out for me.... especially after the hotfix.. I was wondering if its planned to add other flight crew voices as the pilot/ coplot. Maybe some with North American accents if at all possible. Thanks in advance!!

ROMAN78

• Aerosoft

Hello,

I'm loving the X Extended.. Everything is working out for me.... especially after the hotfix.. I was wondering if its planned to add other flight crew voices as the pilot/ coplot. Maybe some with North American accents if at all possible. Thanks in advance!!

ROMAN78

Well if we find some people who are willing to make the voice files we would be happy to include them!

Maybe someone who is good at this sort of thing can set up maybe a donation and people could drop donations to Him/Her for their time in doing it. I know I would donate at least $10 for the cause.

Please don't get me wrong, I love this bus, and the voice packs don't bother me really, just that I would love the option for American and or Spanish/Portuguese accents to be added.....kinda a niche market I know for the Portuguese one...but...well....

• Aerosoft

Maybe someone who is good at this sort of thing can set up maybe a donation and people could drop donations to Him/Her for their time in doing it. I know I would donate at least $10 for the cause.

Please don't get me wrong, I love this bus, and the voice packs don't bother me really, just that I would love the option for American and or Spanish/Portuguese accents to be added.....kinda a niche market I know for the Portuguese one...but...well....

Here is the text that needs to be recorded!

PF-PnF_Texte.zip

I would be happy to do it in my spare time but I will need another person to do the Capt's voices, but I do have an Irish accent so I can try and get a fellow Irishman to do them and we will have an Irish Crew xD

I have a head-cold at the moment, otherwise I'm very tempted :)

Archived