Web Interface issue

JGreen5278

Hello, As I was following the intructions per the manual I was unable to locate the small exe located in the aerosoft folder that displays the IP and port number for the interface and was womdering if anyone could shed any light on this. Thanks!

Hi,

You will find it in your main FSX folder/Aerosoft/Aibus X Extended folder. Right click it and run it as administrator, while FSX is up. You will see what looks like a power button, and on the bottom right you will see your IP.

Here is a screenshot with the .exe circled, and the IP circled:

img22122012174544.png

• Aerosoft

Okay, the side by side error indicates that there is an error in some of the default Windows files. It is a nasty problem (but to be clear not related to the Airbus X) and not always easy to fix. You will find hundreds of webpages with help but I strongly suggest you follow advise from reliable websites.

https://www.google.com/search?q=side+by+side+error&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Archived