Baro Ref Cross Check Stalls

sgreen91

The checklists work great except on my the flights with the co-pilot. My copilot always stalls when asked "Baro Ref Cross Check" on the Approach checklist. About 2 to 3 minutes later he may or may not respond with current baro reading.

I'm using AS2012 with DWC mode. Could this be the cause of the delay in reading the pressure?

Sean

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

I think yes because we are using the FSX weather baro settings and there might be problems reading the data from other sources.....

Hanse

Hi,

I think yes because we are using the FSX weather baro settings and there might be problems reading the data from other sources.....

Hanse

I too think this may be the case, and in such an event I would try rotating the Baro knob +/- by a few digits until the correct value is matched. This should then allow the checklist to proceed.

Thanks for the information. I ususally try to hit the "B" key but it seems to not change meaning its probably set correctly. The checklist finally moves on I suppose once AS2012 has finished updating the location.

Thanks again for your support.

Sean

Archived